Chapter 26

Hey guys! U know what I hate? SCHOOL! U know why? I HAVE NO TIME FOR UPDATING! Gaahhhhh it's so annoying! I bet u guys hate it too, but don't worry, I'm updating now! 

AHHHH! I hit 8,000 reads!!! Thnx so much guys! I know it's not really that exciting, but it is for me! This is the most popular I've ever been in my entire life, and I'm mostly glad that you guys love my book! I really hope the sequel suits your interests as well. 

I hope you guys aren't like me and just want this book to end so u can read the sequel, cuz I'm trying really hard to keep this book going as long as I can, and I kind of have sort of a plot twist, but you won't know until later ;) 

Soooooo I've been thinking, and I think I should really try and interract with my readers a bit more, besides the dedications. So I'm going to do a question of the week, meaning I'm going to ask u guys a question every update, and you can tell me ur answer by commenting below. 

Speaking of dedications, I've decided to dedicate this chapter to Sarcastic_MOFO becuz he/she has been reading my stories for awhile, and I feel like I should give her some attention. (I'm just going to assume your a girl, correct me if I'm wrong) Y'all should go follow her as well, cuz her profile pic ALONE is awesome! 

Ok, so the question of the week is.......

Insert question here: Are you guys excited for the sequel??? If so, why? And if not, why not? 

I suggest answering the question before you read, in case you forget. 

ONTO UPDATING 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh!!! They're together?!?" Misa exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly as she watched the video footage from the washroom. 

"Yes, Misa." Light siged, tugging at the chain that still connected Ryuzaki and himself, that was jammed in the washroom door. "Ryuzaki, can you please come out now? I'm stuck." 

A few moments after Light's request, Ryuzaki and Anne came out of the washroom, their faces slightly pink. 

"Oh my gosh!!! Why didn't you tell me you guys were... you know!" Misa hangs onto Ryuzaki's arm and jumps up and down. 

"That's quite unnecessary." Ryuzaki replies, his eyes blank. 

"We can go on double dates all the time!" Misa squeals. "And-" 

"Misa, no matter the current situation, Kyoko is still my assistant, and we are still assigned to the Kira case. We have no time for useless activities." Ryuzaki interrupts. 

Misa's face drops, looking sad, but not speaking anymore. 

"Anyway, back to the matter we were disscussing before..." Ryuzaki says. 

"Right! Don't worry, just leave it all up to me. WIth our powers combined, the 4 of us are going to arrest Kira!" Misa states. 

"About that, it appears that Light is going to take a different approach from me and go with his father in this investigation, so it would be just you, me and Kyoko." Ryuzaki says. 

"What?!?" Misa whines. 

"You play dirty, Ryuzaki." Light says, not appearing to be the least bit amused. "Then I'll join this side of the investigation as well." 

"No, that's quite alright." Ryuzaki replies. 

"What are you saying?" Misa protests. "It's decided that Light is also joining us-"