ANOTHER non chapter!

Helloooooooooooo guys. Sorry but this is not an update. Frowny face. But plz read anyways becuz this is very important. 

So I've been caught up in the book, L change the world, and that's why I haven't been updating. But have no fear, another chapter is here! *Cue super cool super music* Well, not yet but I'm working on it...  Anyways, the book was soooooo good!!! I really enjoyed it, and in the book u got to read about another side of L that u ain't seen before. That's mostly why I liked it so much. Y'all should read it if u haven't already. I plan on watching the movie soon as well. 

Ok, I'm babbling. Onto the important stuffz. 

So guysssssss, I have a little contest I'd like to do, if any of u are interested. If so, then continue reading. 

The contest is being held as of now until the 20th of September. I know, it doesn't really give you much time but whatever. Anyways, the contest is for the cover of this book. Did that enlighten your interest? 

If you are good at making book covers with some kind of piczap thingy, then this is for you. In the time that the contest runs, I would really like it if some of you would compete for the winning title. What you have to do is make a cover of L, and it has to say Remember me, cuz that's the name of the book. You can have my username on it too if you want. Then all you have to do is send the cover to me, and I'll look over all the entries to see which one I like best. The one I choose will be the new book cover. 

If your cover wins, it will be the cover of my book (obviously) and I'll also give you a dedication, and a few shoutouts from whatever websites we both have accounts on. (Srry, I don't have much prizes) 

I have a few expectations. First off, it has to say the title of the book. Second, the picture of L can't be cartoonish version. I like to mainly use fanart, like the one right now. And third, if you want to put a picture of a girl in there representing Anne, you cannot use a picture of a girl that does not look like her. I've given everyone a description before, and there's even a picture of her on the first chapter. But if your too lazy to look, I'll say it again. Brown curly hair, and lightish brown eyes. Not too light though. 

I bet your wondering, how are you going to see my entry? How do I send it to you? Well, I'll tell you. 

You can send the image to me at my email faithdivine@hotmail.ca

Or you can also tag me in the picture on instagram Niallers1Dbabies

Or follow me on DeviantART and then post it so I can see it - Lawlietlovescake99

(For the record, none of these accounts are my personal ones)

But if you don't have any of those things, u can PM me and I'll give you my cell number. 

If you choose to use any of those websites above, you must tell me who u are so I know who to credit. (Wattpad username) 

You should also tell me if you plan on competing. You don't have to, I just prefer it. 

So ya, that's it. If you have any questions, just PM me. 

Sorry for the non update, but don't worry, I promise to update as soon as I possibly can! Which is soon, I hope. 

Well, goobye people. Have a nice rest of you day.