Sixteenth Act, A night with the one and only

(A/N: another Aizen and Gin photo. Oh my gosh, why are the bad ones so handsome? *clicks publish button* hey, don't think I've forgotten about ya all :) )

(Aizen's p.o.v)

Letting go of the railing, I decided to take a short walk around Las Noches. There has been so much in my mind lately.

When I reached the outskirts of my room, I saw (name) lying down on the floor beside my door, blood pooling around her. Her eyes were closed shut.

Honestly, I was quite surprised and at the same time...slightly angry. I wonder who did this? And...why am I being concerned?

I approached her and picked up her wrist so I can check whether she has been killed or not. Her heart rate is quite slow. I glanced at her and saw her back rising and falling at the same speed.

Perhaps someone knocked her unconscious. But anyway...I'll just drop her off somewhere so she can rest properly.

I picked her up bridal-style and had her head lean against my chest. Strange. She looks beautiful even when she's hurt. She may have a tough facade, but in reality...she's very brittle and easily broken.

But then she let out a few moans. I guess I'd better let her rest and heal up.

I started walking towards her room, but then I abruptly stopped. "She can't rest well on a couch. She needs a bit of space to move around and be comfortable."

Exhaling, I went towards my own private quarters and opened the door, setting her down on my bed.

Her breathing was starting to get even as I watched her, sitting on the edge. Glancing at her hand, I slowly reached for it, holding it, and giving it a gentle squeeze.

As if she felt me do so, she entwined her fingers with mine and turned so she can face me. "Mmm...mmm..."

Holding her hand felt comforting. None of it felt lonely or just downright sad. Is this what it's like to love again? Having someone's warmth near you again...

I lay down on the bed too, facing her and letting her breath tickle my face. But then...

...what does it feel like to love again for a person who only experienced bad things about it?

I stared intently at her. Maybe it is not wrong to open it up again after all. But would I trade my successful plan just so I can no longer feel solitude?

She let out a soft moan and started to turn so she'll be facing the wall instead of me. I placed an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, so that her head is leaning against my chest.

"I wonder what would it be like if I had you..." I muttered, leaning my head down so it touches the top of her head.

With my free hand, I started caressing her cheek. Then I noticed a smile start to creep out of her lips. Hm? Has she been awake all this time?

A small smirk crept out of my lips. I wonder what amusing reaction would she give me this time. The usual anger? Embarrassment, maybe?

Slowly, her alluring (your eye color) eyes started to open. At the same time, mine started to close.

"What is it like to have my lips on yours?"

The Pain of having a heart (Sosuke Aizen x reader) [Wattys 2016]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara