Thirty-Eighth Act, The world of the living (part eight)

(A/N: Gin, I love you. But this is supposed to be an Aizen x reader. So please take a number before you jump right in, okay?)

That nasty creep...He said we were just gonna talk for a little bit, then he dragged me all the way here. Even worse...he kissed me on the lips.

And right in front of Sosuke Aizen himself.

He just stood there, eyes wide as plates, staring at both of us with disbelief. "Aizen, I can explain!!! I didn't even want to-"

His expression hardened, but I can still see the pained look in his eyes. "(Name)..."

I could feel his reiatsu starting to skyrocket. What is he doing?! There are humans here!!! He can't just raise his reiatsu, he'll kill them all!!!

"Aizen, please!!! Don't do this, there are innocent people around!!!" I pleaded.

I was starting to feel nauseous, and my knees are turning to jelly. Gin took a protective stance, ready to attack at any moment.

But he finally lowered his reiatsu, the pressure disappearing in an instant. He walked towards us, grabbing me by the wrist. His grip hurt like crazy.

Without a word, he dragged me away from Gin. Humorously, the amount of roses around us made the situation look like a rom-com moment.

I can't help but let out a little laugh. "What's so funny?" Aizen asked, having a hurt tone in his voice. Okay, my bad.

"Nothing...look, I'm sorry-"

"I'm not in the mood to have a little chat or whatsoever." He spat out coldly. Oh my gosh, that was so freaking harsh. I mean, come on!

He let go of me to call for a taxi, and then he hopped in. I just stood there. Pah, why would he even want to ride with me? I'm just gonna grab a separate taxi-

He left the door open, staring at me. Sooooo....should I go in or not? I don't feel like sitting with him right now...

"Hurry up, kiddo. I don't have all day." The driver said. A vein popped on my head. I am not a kid!!! But I went in anyway, placing some distance between us.

The silence throughout the whole ride was awkward. He was just staring out the window, the rain pitter-pattering on it.

I just played some games on my phone, propping my feet up on the seat. I occasionally took a peek at Aizen to see how he's doing, though...

When we arrived at the hotel, Aizen went out first, opening his umbrella. I followed him outside, glancing up at the dreary gray sky.

Freezing rain fell all over me and I shuddered. Ugh, it's so freaking cold!!! I hate winter rain...you'll probably freeze to death the moment you step outside.

I felt someone drape their suit on me and I glanced up. It was Aizen. He didn't say anything sweet or whatever, he just handed me his umbrella quietly.

Is he giving me the silent treatment? Nah, that won't work on me! But still...I feel really, really bad that I hurt his feelings. (if he even has them) Didn't know he was such a softie.

"Aren't you cold? You can take the umbrella...I'm fine with just the suit."

He ignored me and went in the elevator. "Wait!!! Don't close-"