Tenth Act, The darkness will rise

(A/N: wow...he looks so intense in this pic! Huh...? Oh, sorry...here's the final chapter of the Soul Society arc! Enjoy...)

I was in my room, all alone. Lying down on the floor, I hugged myself. Why...why did this happen...? He may be annoying...but I never wanted him to die.

Tears clouded my vision. For the first time in my life...I wanted to have his company.

I heard a light knock on my door, but all I could answer was a "go away".

"Come on, (name). Would ya please let me in?"

I shook my head furiously, only hugging myself tighter. "P-Please go away, Gin...I want to be alone, okay...?"

I could hear him sigh a little. "I brought some food for ya...thought ya might get hungry..."

I sat up and leaned against the wall, saying a muffled "thank you", burying my face in my hands.

He placed something outside the door, and I could hear his footsteps slowly fade away. Surprisingly, I still had the strength to stand up, despite how much emotional pain I was feeling.

In a situation like this, he would probably say..."It's alright. A beautiful person like you shouldn't cry."

Then he will do the creep things that he always did, wiping my tears away from my face with his hand, giving me an encouraging smile.

But it was all gone, wiped away by a single intense bloodshed. I choked back a sob, shakingly opening the door open.

I glanced at the spot where he was killed. The body was gone, taken back to the Fourth Division, but his blood was still there.

I can't hold back my tears. They dropped on the chicken katsu that Gin left me, getting it a bit wet.

"Why did you leave me, Sosuke Aizen the freaking creep...? You could've said goodbye...but you didn't."

I suddenly remembered him more when I stared at the chicken.

"(Name)...that's a nice name."

I let out a pained sob. Aizen...please...just come back to me.

I held the silver rose pendant in my hand. "Please...even just a small sign will do...I don't want a silent farewell..."

I hugged it tightly, pulling it closer to my chest.

"Aizen.....it has been too late to realize....how much you mattered to me when you were gone."

(Gin's p.o.v)

I grinned as I saw Aizen standing over the bodies of the dead Central 46, blood dripping from his sword.

But what angered me was he made (name) cry. She loved him, but he just threw her to the side and hurt her like this.

All more the reason to stop him, but not now.

"Yare yare, done so soon? I was only gone for a while." I said, approaching him.

He glanced at me, blood on his cheek. "Hm? You're back. What is going on with her?"

Being the observative man that I am, I noticed a slight change in his tone. It made my grin widen.

"Oh, she's in her room, mopin and weepin over yer fake death. Ain't that amusin...cryin over someone who doesn't even love her back."