Sixth Act, The shadow is what we only see

(Aizen's p.o.v)

Just as I was about to slash her, I sheathed my sword. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "A-Aizen...?"

I did not give her any reply, instead...I turned and started to walk away from her.

"What was I thinking...? Why would I kill her...? I promised Mizuki that she will live-"

I stopped walking. "She's not Mizuki. The real one...is dead."

I closed my eyes and began walking again. Why would I let myself be trapped in the past like this?

No...the past can't hold me down. I am far too powerful to be even bound by time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone grab my sleeve.

"(Name)." I said simply.

"You tried to kill me...didn't you?" She said, her grip on my sleeve tightening.

I smiled, even though I knew my true reputation was hanging by a thread. "Why would I kill you? You're very important to me."

"Don't feed me lies, Aizen!!! Which is the true you?!" She yelled.

I smirked to myself. So she is doubting my fake personality now? Well...why would I let such a mistake slip through?

I raised my reiatsu, cornering her into a wall. "The true me, you ask?"

She cautiously put her hand on the handle of her zanpakuto. I smirked at her, lifting her face up close to mine by the chin.

"The Sosuke Aizen you know...had never existed to begin with. You people only see the shadow, never the true light."

She pushed me away, glaring at me and drawing out her zanpakuto. I chuckled, feeling amused at her reaction.

"Oh, but you just healed from your injuries. Trying to fight me would be a terrible mistake indeed."

"Shut up! How could you do this, Aizen?!" She said, her voice cracking a little.

I didn't answer, and she charged towards me.

"...hm? Did you say something?"

She suddenly sustained a severe injury, causing her to fall on the ground.

I approached her injured figure, squatting down. "Satisfied now? You have seen the true Sosuke Aizen."

"The same wound...the same place on her body...ain't that right, Aizen-san?"

My eyes widened a little, but then they returned to their emotionless form. "Kyoka Suigetsu."

A child, who looked exactly like me when I was younger, stood behind me.

"How much did you see?" I asked.

"Everything; even heard your icy words." He replied.

I chuckled, amused because of him. "Icy, you say? I think it may be something far worse."

He closed his eyes. "Guess I described it wrongly, because every word that comes out of your mouth is potent poison."