Twenty-first Act, Care for a little dance?

(A/N: lots of Sosuke Aizen in one photo. *wipes blood off nose* hey! Go and read this latest chapter! And why does lieutenant Aizen seem so distanced from the others? *suddenly remembers past chapters* oh, fishsticks.)

He let go of me, his eyes closed and a small smile on his lips. "Closer." He muttered, pulling me towards him by my waist.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. It felt strange being in his arms for quite a long period of time, because he would usually push me away and tell me to go back to my room.

And his kisses...unlike before, which felt like he was just toying around with me to see how I would react, felt like he wanted something. Love or attention's my best guess.

I felt the weight of his arms go away and I glanced up at him. Both of his hands were slowly reaching for my face, then they held it.

He was gazing at me intently. I blushed a little and averted his gaze, which made him chuckle softly. "Why do you still hide from me?"

"I don't hide from you...you're making me feel jittery and flustered." I said, trying to look at him without any feeling or trace of shyness.

He looked absolutely handsome. His perfectly-styled and soft brown hair, warm brown eyes you can get lost in, and a small smile on his face. Just thinking about it made my face turn red.

I felt Aizen's lips press gently against my forehead. Even after they let go, his hands were still cupping my face.

"What makes you happy?" He asked, carressing both of my cheeks.

Okay, he had to ask that. It's like, the hardest decision of my life. Does chicken katsu, sleeping, or Aizen make me happy?

"Of course food makes me happy!!! What else could I ask for?" I said, laughing awkwardly. (That is me speaking on behalf of 90% of my heart, which probably isn't right in some way...)

He raised one eyebrow a little. Ha! I guess Creepzen didn't expect that, huh?!

"Hm? Is that so?" He asked.

"Uhhhh, yeah...food is love, food is life, yay?"

He simply chuckled at my crude answer, and extended his hand towards me. I stared at it uncertainly. What could possibly go wrong when I ride off into the crescent moon of Hueco Mundo with him?

A, I'll have another near-death experience, B, a serious zoning, and C...he'll do something that will catch my attention.

Yeah...I kinda want to be with him for a little longer, though. (Long enough that he'll forget about Mizuki? Welp...)

So I placed my hand on top of his, my heart thumping faster and tingles running all over my body like crazy. He intertwined his fingers with mine, and we walked out of his room.

Strangely, we weren't going to some other new room inside Las Noches. After minutes of tiresome walking, my shoes touched soft sand. I glanced at my surroundings. A vast amount of sand, an endless night, and a few trees.

"Wha...what are we doing outside Las Noches? What are we gonna do?" I asked, clutching onto his arm, wary of any large hollow that might suddenly pop out of nowhere.