Chapter 10

~~

Jackson's POV

It's been about a while since that day Mark and I kissed and we haven't acted any different than before. Was what happened just nothing? Was I the only one thinking that it meant something? Maybe he only felt sympathy, I had a nightmare, I looked vulnerable. Mark also drank a little I'm sure. So maybe it was the alcohol.

I feel like an idiot. Realizing what may have happened that day, I figured out that I was the only one feeling this way.

Today's Mark's birthday, Jb thought that we should throw him a surprise party. Jinyoung said that it'll be at the restaurant where Mark and him work at. Jb and I haven't gotten him a gift yet so, we planned on buying it together. Later today we're going to the mall to buy it.

~~

Jb and I are finally at the mall. It's the same mall Mark and I went to when we first hung out. I was filled with nostalgia as we walked passed the same stores. I smile crawled to my face as the faint memories of Mark and I walking around these same grounds came to me.

"What are you smiling about?"

Jb asked, bringing me back to reality.

"H-huh?"

"Is it girl?! Did you find a girl?!"

"W-what?! Nonono"

I said shaking my head profusely.

"Then what is it? Is it a guy?"

He asked jokingly, he chuckled right after. I didn't answer, I felt my cheeks slowly turn pink. He then looked at me.

"No way... it is a guy?!"

I slowly nodded.

"Who is it?! Jinyoung?"

I shook my head no.

"Is it Namjoon, Bambam, Youngjae..."

I kept shaking my head until...

"Mark?"

I stopped shaking my head. I felt my face turn crimson.

"It's Mark isn't it?"

He asked, a smirk grew on his face.

"Hey I think Mark likes that store over there, we should go look for something for him there!!"

I said trying to change the subject but failed to do so.

"Yah! Don't try and change the subject!!"

I guess I can't fool him so I gave in.

"Yes! It's Mark! Now can we go look for a gift for Mark?!"

He nodded with the same smirk still on his face. We walked to the store that I pointed out earlier when I attempted to change the subject.