Chapter 9

Mark's POV

"Hello?"

I sat up from Jackson's bed after answering the caller, it was Jinyoung.

"Hey"

"What's up?"

"Oh... I uh just wanted to ask if you got home safely"

I'm not really home but he doesn't need to know that.

"Yeah I did, thanks for worrying"

"O-of course I'd worry your my friend after all..."

"Yeah, aha"

There was an awkward silence. The first to break the silence was Jinyoung.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you later then..."

"Yeah, okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Then the call ended. I turned around to back towards Jackson to find him staring at me. I felt myself blush.

"W-what are you looking at?"

He chuckled, still staring at me.

"I'm looking at you"

He said with a loving voice. I felt my cheeks turn a shade darker than it was before.

"W-why?"

Mark why do you keep stuttering?!

"Because you're beautiful"

I didn't think I could get even more red than before but, Jackson's words caused me to get flustered. He smiled.

"So... what do you want for breakfast?"

He said, changing the subject. He got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom headed towards the kitchen. I followed right behind him, still a bit flustered by earlier.

"Uhh, what about pancakes?"

I suggested.

"Hmmm, alright pancakes"

"Yay!"

"But..."

"But?"

"You have to make them with me"

Making pancakes isn't hard, I've made them before.

"Okay"

I said while smiling.

~~

We finished making the pancakes, we sat down at the table and began eating them.

"Mmm they taste great!"

Jackson exclaimed. He resembled a child eating it favorite food, it was adorable.

"They do"

~~

After eating we went to the living and watched tv. Jackson began to surf through the different channel while putting his head on my lap. I began to stroke his hair as if it was the most natural thing to do.

Jackson finally found something he wanted to watch. It was some kind of reality show. He put the remote on the coffee table, he moved trying to get in a more comfortable position. I smiled enjoying this moment, I'm glad I got to spend my day off with Jackson.