Moving On- Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

Paul said, "We're here!"

I took that as my cue to jump out of the van. The lads followed suit soon after. Liam swung his arm over my shoulders and said so no one would hear, "I'm proud of you, A."

I flashed him a smile while I followed the lads inside. The waitress led us to a back table and flashed us all friendly smiles. Well that's a first with waitresses. She gave us our menus returned soon after. She took everyone's orders and I was the last one left. Everywhere I saw I kept seeing the word "FAT" on the menus. My eyes welled up with tears and I just said, "I'll just have the small biscuit sandwich with green tea."

She nodded and walked off. I avoided looking at them and just started to play Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 on my iPhone. "Ariel, are you alright?" Niall asked.

"I'm fine," I snapped. I saw his face get upset and I immediately felt guilty. "I'm going to the loo."

I quickly stood up from the table and walked to the direction of the loo. I locked the door behind me and walked to the sink. I placed my hands on either side of the sink and looked into the mirror. I need to calm down before the lads suspect anything. I placed a fake smile on my face and walked out of the loo. I took my spot at the table. On my side of the table was Liam, Louis, and I. Across from me was Niall, then Harry, and finally Zayn.

"We switched your breakfast by the way. There was no way only a biscuit sandwich and green tea was going to fill you up. We ordered you a continental breakfast instead with a chocolate milkshake," Harry said while eyeing me carefully. I just nodded while keeping a poker face. That's so much food. So much fat. As soon as the food was brought, everyone dug in. Everyone but me. All I ended up eating was half a pancake, 4 forkfuls of egg, 1 piece of bacon, and 1/4 of my chocolate milkshake.

I didn't notice that Harry kept a close eye on me this entire time. As soon as the waitress came to take our plates, Harry told her to leave mine because I wasn't done. "Ariel, finish your food," he said with a dangerously quiet voice.

Once the lads noticed how much food I had left, their eyes widened. I finished the other half of my pancake and pushed the plate away. "I'm not hungry," I whispered.

Liam ordered a takeout tray, and placed my remaining food in there. I did finish my milkshake at least. I felt so fat after that. I hate eating. Why can't they understand that?! I ended up giving my food to Niall, and he thanked me by hugging me. I flashed him a small smile and took my spot in the passenger seat. As we reached the venue, I noticed Joe's car parked outside. I let myself smile like a ninny, and jumped out of the van again. I ran and engulfed him in a hug as soon I reached him. I made sure his back was turned towards the lads so they wouldn't see who it is.

"Ello Joey," I said whilst sticking my tongue out at him.

He chuckled and said, "Hello gorgeous. How was breakfast?"

I nibbled my lip before responding, "It was delicious. I'm really stuffed. Now come on. I want you to meet the lads. They keep glancing at us."

I giggled before intertwining our hands together while walking towards the lads.

Harry's POV:

I surveyed Ariel all through breakfast. I noticed how she would stare at her food as if she's grossed out by it and would only poke it. She did try to eat it, but it seemed as if she kept gagging on it. She better not be doing what I think she's doing...

I saw her face light up when we reached the venue. As soon as the van came to a stop, she zoomed out to the van and towards the Audi R8 Spyder. A bloke stepped out as soon as he saw her, and she engulfed him in a hug. He hugged her back while stroking her hair. That should be me hugging her in public. That should be me stroking her hair. That should be me holding her hand while walking. They walked straight up to us, and I noticed that she smiled brightly. Even her smile light up her eyes.

"Lads, this is my boyfriend Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers. Joe, this is Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry from One Direction. They are my family," she said with her beautiful angelic voice and looking at all of us. I greeted him normally so Ariel wouldn't see that I'm jealous. As we made our way into the venue, Joe threw Ariel onto his back. She squealed while he gave her a piggy back inside. She rested her chin on his shoulder while she had her arms wrapped around his neck. I felt myself tense. I knew Louis noticed because he gave me a pointed look. We placed Ariel's guitars by the stage, and the lads and I warmed up with the band. Ariel stayed in the audience seats with Joe. She was giggling while sitting on the chair and facing Joe. I clenched my jaw. That should be me.

"Hazza, you alright?" Liam questioned.

"Just dandy. Can we start with I Wish and More Than This?" I said while eyeing them. They nodded and Niall walked off to tell the band. We grabbed a microphone each and stood at random positions on the stage. I continued to eye the couple from the corner of my eye. I noticed hat Joe leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She blushed and punched his shoulder playfully. Just then I Wish started playing.

I Wish

Liam:
Na na na na na
Na na na na na

Zayn:
He takes your hand
I die a little
I watch your eyes
And I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that

Liam:
Na na na na na
When you walk by
I try to say it
But then I freeze
And never do it
My tongue gets tied
The words get trapped

Harry:
I hear the beat of my heart getting louder
Whenever I'm near you

All:
But I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart
'Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish that was me

Liam:
Na na na na na
Na na na na na

Harry:
He looks at you
The way that I would
Does all the things
I know that I could
If only time, could just turn back

Zayn:
'Cause I've got three little words
That I've always been dying to tell you

All:
But I see you with him slow dancing
Tearing me apart
'Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Harry:
Oh, how I wish that was me
With my hands on your waist
While we dance in the moonlight
I wish it was me
That you call later on
'Cause you wanna say good night

Liam:
'Cause I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart
Cause you don't see

All:
But I see you with him slow dancing
Tearing me apart
Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Harry:
Oh, how I wish

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish

Harry:
Oh, how I wish, that was me

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish, that was me

Ariel's POV:

Joe and I were talking about our current works. They were currently on their second year break. I told him how I wasn't planning to take a break anytime soon because I was close to my high point. Instead of responding something relevant to what we were discussing, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Harry keeps staring at us. I think he's jealous."

I blushed and punched his shoulder playfully. I scoffed out, "That's just ridiculous. He's just a friend."

 I Wish started to play, and I froze.

I Wish

Liam:
Na na na na na
Na na na na na

Zayn:
He takes your hand
I die a little
I watch your eyes
And I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that

Liam:
Na na na na na
When you walk by
I try to say it
But then I freeze
And never do it
My tongue gets tied
The words get trapped

Harry:
I hear the beat of my heart getting louder
Whenever I'm near you

All:
But I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart
'Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish that was me

Liam:
Na na na na na
Na na na na na

Harry:
He looks at you
The way that I would
Does all the things
I know that I could
If only time, could just turn back

Zayn:
'Cause I've got three little words
That I've always been dying to tell you

All:
But I see you with him slow dancing
Tearing me apart
'Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Harry:
Oh, how I wish that was me
With my hands on your waist
While we dance in the moonlight
I wish it was me
That you call later on
'Cause you wanna say good night

Liam:
'Cause I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart
Cause you don't see

All:
But I see you with him slow dancing
Tearing me apart
Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking

Harry:
Oh, how I wish

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish

Harry:
Oh, how I wish, that was me

Zayn:
Oh, how I wish, that was me

A tear slipped down my cheek. Did he really mean that? I turned towards their direction, and I did see Harry staring at me with hurt filling his eyes. Louis clapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. He didn't turn fast enough for me to see a tear stream down his face.

"Ariel, you alright?" Joe said while cupping my cheek and turning me to face him. He wiped the stray tear and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah. This song just makes me a bit upset. These jerks here just decided to play it now." I faked a giggle and a smile at the end. He seemed to have bought it because he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. They started to play More Than This next. I knew this wasn't about to end well.

More Than This

Liam:
I’m broken, do you hear
me?
I’m blinded, cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,

Harry:
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

Niall:
If I’m louder, would you see me?
Would you lay down
In my arms and rescue me?
Cause we are the same
You save me,
When you leave its gone again,

Louis:
And when I see you on the street,
In his arms, I get weak,
My body fails, I’m on my knees,
Prayin,

All:
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

Zayn:
I’ve never had the words to say,
But now I’m askin you to stay
For a little while inside my arms,
And as you close your eyes tonight,
I pray that you will see the light,
That’s shining from the stars above,
And I say

Liam:
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this,

Zayn:
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

All:
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

Harry's solo got to me again. Joe noticed, and before he could say anything, I said, "I'll be back. I need to check something in my dressing room."

I shot up from my seat and quickly went through the barriers so I could get backstage. I found my dressing room and softly closed the door behind me. Dammit Harry. Why do you have to make everything so hard? I just want happiness! Is that too much to ask?!

I grabbed 7 water bottles from the mini fridge in my dressing room and placed them in a bag I found. I turned to walk out, but froze once I saw who was at the doorframe.

"Harry?" I said confused. He didn't say anything; he merely walked towards me and stood in front of me. "Harry, you alright?"

I grabbed his hand, and I still felt those familiar sparks run. Something that was absent whenever Joe and I held hands. "Why Ariel?"

I looked up into his eyes and saw hurt. I was confused until it dawned on me. Gosh I've been slow lately. "You told me to move on," I whispered. "And I am."

Tears started to fall from his eyes, but I let go of his hand and walked away. I know they always say to never walk away from the person you love, but he asked me to. I walked back to the stage as if in a trance. I handed the lads a water bottle each, but I handed Louis 2 since Harry was still backstage. I handed Joe 1, but I didn't hear his response. I was too far off to hear anyone.

One voice did bring me out of my trance. "Lads! Ariel! How are you all today?" Simon said while walking to the side of the stage.

I got a plan, and I knew this must be done. I got up from my seat and walked towards Simon. "Ariel! Anything wrong?"

"Yeah Simon. I need to talk to you," I said while eyeing the floor. He nodded his head and told the lads to continue rehearsing. He took me to the edge of the stadium so one would hear

"What's wrong?"

I swallowed hard and debated on asking him. "Simon... Um... Is there any way I can just leave to England instead of staying for the lads' MSG concert? I'm just really homesick and-"

"No. I'm sorry but it will be safer for you to stay. The authorities are making your flat complex and the rest of the lads' and girls' flat complexes safe. So right now it's too much of a risk for you to return alone to England."

"But Simon, I need a small break from them. I mean I love them and all, but I just need time to think without them nearby."

He sighed deeply and stayed in deep thought. He gestured for Joe to join us. How can my boyfriend help? Once Joe arrived he said, "Since next week is Thanksgiving, Ariel you will be going over to LA to meet Joe's family and spend the holiday with them. That entire week you will be in LA while recording your third album and filming the Skyscraper music video. It's not England, but you will get the time off you want from the lads. I don't know what led to you wanting them away for awhile, but I granted you a week. I hope that's fine for both of you."

"Actually I was just going to ask Ariel if she wanted to come over for Thanksgiving since my parents keep asking to meet her. It's totally fine with me. I haven't seen them in awhile," Joe said while smiling. I hugged him and Simon.

"Thanks Simon! You're the best. Joe, thanks. You're seriously the best boyfriend I've ever had. Well not including Logan that is." I stuck my tongue out at him, and they just laughed.

"Go on and get ready to rehearse Ariel. We've been talking for 20 minutes already and it seems as if the lads are tired. Go take their spot," Simon said while nodding over to the stage.

I walked back hand in hand with Joe and with a smile on my face. That's all I need to recover myself. I just need time away from these goofballs. The lads looked dead when I walked up to the stage.

"My turn lads. Simon said to take a break while I rehearse," I said while smiling. They all nodded and I noticed Harry still looked hurt. They put the microphones away, except for Niall. He grabbed a microphone stand and placed his there and took it to the center of the stage. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Ni!" He smiled and walked off. I grabbed Star and walked over to the band. I told them a random list of songs that I wanted to do and they agreed. I get along great with the band as well. I don't hang out with them as often, but when I do, they always have me laughing for long periods of times.

I walked back to the microphone with Star in front of me. Joe smiled at me, and I noticed the lads were all walking towards the same corner I was at with Simon leading them. I started playing the chords for World of Chances and the band started right after me.

World of Chances

You've got a face for a smile you know
A shame you waste it when you're breaking me slowly
But I've got a world of chances for you
I've got a world of chances for you,
I've got a world of chances,
Chances that you're burning through

I've got a paper and pen
I go to write you goodbye and that's when I know
I've got a world of chances for you,
I've got a world of chances,
Chances that you're burning through

Oh, I'm going my own way
My faith has lost its strength again
Oh, it's been too hard to say
We've fallen off the edge again
We're at an end
We're at an end

Maybe you'll call me someday
Hear the operator said the number's no good
And that she had a world of chances for you,
She had a world of chances for you,
She had a world of chances,
Chances you were burning through

You've got a face for a smile you know

I walked away from the microphone and grabbed Andromeda. I placed Star over her box just in case I needed to use her again. Joe stared at me quizzically when I reached the microphone and I was holding Andromeda.

"Can you play it?" he called out from the seats.

I smirked but didn't respond. Instead I started the chords for La La Land.

La La Land

I am confident, but I still have my moments
Baby, that's just me
I'm not a supermodel, I still eat McDonalds
Baby, that's just me

Well, some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well, everything's the same in the La La Land machine
Machine, machine

Who said I can't wear my Converse with my dress?
Well baby, that's just me
Who said I can't be single and have to go out and mingle
Baby, that's not me, no, no

Well, some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well, everything's the same in the La La Land

Tell me do you feel the way I feel
'Cause nothing else is real in the La La Land appeal

Well, some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well, everything's the same in the La La Land machine
Well, I'm not gonna change in the La La Land machine
I will stay the same in the La La Land
Machine, machine, machine

I won't change anything in my life
I'm staying myself tonight

"Does that answer your question Joey?" I said whilst sticking out my tongue.

"Yes it does! You're gorgeous, friendly, and can play any guitar. Can you be any better?" He said while smirking. I blushed and smiled. I looked at the lads, and they all sported smirks. I threw a silly face in their direction, and they laughed. I decided to do Remember December since I already had Andromeda with me.

Remember December

I feel a separation coming on
'Cause I know you want to be moving on
I wish it would snow tonight
You'd pull me in, avoid a fight
'Cause I feel a separation coming on

Just prove that there is nothing left to try
'Cause the truth I'd rather we just both deny
You kissed me with those open eyes
It says so much, it's no surprise to you
But I've got something left inside

Don't surrender, surrender, surrender
Please remember, remember December
We were so in love back then
Now you're listening to what they say, don't go that way
Remember, remember December
Please remember, don't surrender

You said you wouldn't let them change your mind
'Cause when we're together, fire melts the ice
Our hearts are both on overdrive
Come with me, let's run tonight
Don't let these memories get left behind

Don't surrender, surrender, surrender
Please remember, remember December
We were so in love back then
Now you're listening to what they say, don't go that way
Remember, remember December
Please remember

I remember us together with a promise of forever
We can do this, fight the pressure
Please remember December

Don't surrender, surrender, surrender
Please remember, remember December
We were so in love back then
Now you're listening to what they say, don't go that way
Remember, remember December
Please remember, don't surrender

Liam's POV:

We were talking to Simon while Ariel rehearsed. I had one ear in the conversation, and the other listening to Ariel. I know I'm supposed to be the Daddy Direction and pay attention to what's being said, but I really want to listen to Ariel as well. She acted a bit strange today over breakfast and Harry seems to have an idea on what's going on. She is currently taking a short break while talking to her boyfriend, Joe.

To be honest, I haven't really heard much about the Jonas Brothers. He seems like a good lad and is treating her right. She's trying to get over Harry, which is good and bad. Good because she will be hurt less in this whole Haylor drama. Bad because Harry runs the risk of losing her. I mean it was his fault for pushing her so far away. I just hope Joe knows how to keep her happy because she's treading on thin ice right now.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the keyboard been played clearly. We all turned to the stage and noticed Ariel in front of the microphone. This must be a new song because I've never heard it.

"Mate, you don't think-?" I said being cut off by Louis.

"A song from her upcoming album? Wouldn't doubt it. Now hush I want to hear it!" Louis said while sporting a silly grin. We all glued our attention to her when she started to sing. She wasn't using either of her guitars for this song.

In Real Life

In real life
I'm waking up alone
It's one more night
You didn't make it home
And one more time
You won't pick up the phone

In real life
You never bring me flowers
When you're here
It's only for an hour
I'm getting used
To being on my own

Because in real life
You're not what I thought
Real life
This isn't what I want
Guess things aren't always what they seem

But in my dreams
I'm waking up to roses
Champagne kisses and
I know it's
Always, always gonna be
Gonna be this way

In my dreams
You're standing right beside me
Two hearts
Finally colliding
Then I wake up
And realize, realize
This is real life
Real life
This is real life
Real life

In real life
It doesn't always work out
People fall
In love and then they fall out
Hearts can break
And never make a sound

Because in real life
You're not what I thought
Real life
This isn't what I want
Guess things aren't always what they seem

But in my dreams
I'm waking up to roses
Champagne kisses and
I know it's
Always, always gonna be, gonna be this way

In my dreams
You're standing right beside me
Two hearts
Finally colliding
Then I wake up
And realize, realize
This is real life

Just when I thought this was all real life could be
Somebody came along and made my dream reality

And now in real life
I'm waking up to roses
Champagne kisses and
I know it's
Always, always gonna be
Gonna be this way

In my dreams
He's standing right beside me
Two hearts
Finally colliding
When I wake up
I realize, realize
This is real life

She kept her eyes closed for a couple of moments after she finished the song, and when she opened them, I could tell something was definitely off. She was smiling brightly, but something was different from her aura. She wouldn't look at either of us, and if she did, she quickly averted her gaze. Did we do something wrong?

She must've decided to take a quick breather because she sat on the edge of the stage, and Joe was by her side soon after. He wrapped his arms around her, and she hugged him back while hiding her face. Something is definitely off.

Simon seemed to be paying close attention to every lyric because he sighed deeply before turning back to us.

"Boys," Simon said quietly so she wouldn't hear, "as you may have noticed, something is off with Ariel. She even requested to leave early to London and not even stay for your MSG concert. I denied it obviously. I don't know what you boys did to her, or what caused her to request it. I did grant her a week off though. Instead of her filming her Skyscraper music video here in New York in a studio, she will be filming it in the California desert near LA. Yes that means she will be gone for a week to film and record her new album. I realize she might not finish recording, but I gave her that to do along with her album photoshoot so she can fulfill her week."

"She... She really requested that?" Niall said with hurt evident.

"Yes she did. She seemed upset I didn't grant it to her either, but I told her that she can't leave either way because security isn't tight enough yet at your flats and her friends' flats, and her's as well."

"Wow... Why would she do that?" Zayn said throwing his hand around the Irishman.

"Isn't it obviously Zayn? We did something to upset her. That's why she wants time away from us," Louis said equally sad.

"She leaves tomorrow early in the morning by the way. So I suggest you spend all the time you can with her. She told me that she just needs to clear her head. She said that she loves you all, but she just needs to clear everything out without you lads nearby. I'm sorry boys."

Harry and I haven't said anything. I support her decision. There are going to be times when she just needs to figure things out herself, and I'm guessing this is one of those times. I'm sure she hasn't even told Logan of her decision. She probably thinks she's going to have a quiet escape, but we won't allow that. I'll make sure to remind her that she can trust us, if not then at least me. Why hasn't she just accepted that?

Ariel's POV:

"Yes Joe I'm fine," I said in between forced giggles. That song I made it the week before Taylor arrived. I finished it this morning. Ok I may have lied that I was finished with my album, but I'm officially done! I promise.

Joe gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and returned to his spot in the seats. I pushed myself up from the edge of the stage, and everything blurred a bit. I blinked and everything went back to normal. I walked to the microphone and grabbed Star. I placed her across me and started to strum her to the beat of Catch Me.

Catch Me

Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say goodbye

Keep it sweet, keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight I could fall too soon
Into this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

See this heart won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

So now you see why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart without a care
But here I go
It's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's for real

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling so please don't catch me

If this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up so just catch me

This time my smile wasn't forced. It was just natural. That's what I did with Joe when I first went out with him that day. I forced myself to stay away, but I eventually let him catch me. I do like Joe, and a lot, but our love will never beat the one I had with Harry. My love with him felt so pure and strong. I don't know why he still hurt me that bad. I still hate myself of loving him, even now, but that's why I'm forcing myself to move on. He's moving on so why shouldn't I?

I put Star away and grabbed Andromeda instead. I plugged her in and walked back to the microphone. I nodded to Josh that I was ready to begin our final rehearsal song. We started to play Everything You're Not.

Everything You're Not

I've been bruised and I've been broken
Can't believe that I put up with all this pain
I've been used and I was choking on the promise
I would never fall again

I used to sing to your twisted symphony
The words that had me trapped inside your misery
But now I know the reason why I couldn't breathe

'Cause all I want is everything you're not
So go ahead and slam the door 'cause you can't shut me out
No, I don't, don't care what you say
'Cause all I really, all I really want is everything you're not

Never gonna break my heart again
Never gonna see your face again
Everything you're not
Never wanna feel this way again

Your darkness was my weakness
But it turns out that it only went so deep, deep
A meaningless diversion
That is all that you ever meant to me, me, me, me

And I am done with your twisted symphony
The words that had me sound like stolen poetry
I tore the pages and I can finally breathe

'Cause all I want is everything you're not
So go ahead and slam the door 'cause you can't shut me out
No, I don't, don't care what you say
'Cause all I really, all I really want is everything you're not

Never gonna break my heart again
Never gonna see your face again

I want a gentleman who treats me like a queen
I need respect, I need love, nothing in between
I will not spell it out for you if you can't see
'Cause you're not worth it, you don't deserve me and now I'm gone

Everything you're not, not, not
One, two, three

'Cause all I want is everything you're not
So go ahead and slam the door 'cause you can't shut me out
No, I don't, don't care what you say
All I really, all I really want is everything you're not

Never gonna break my heart again
Never gonna see your face again
Never wanna feel this way again

Never gonna break my heart again
Never gonna see your face again
Never wanna feel this way again

Never gonna break my heart again
Never gonna see your face again
Never wanna feel this way again

For now I don't want anything that reminds me of Harry. I just want to stay away from him. The reason as to why I requested time off from the lads is because I just need to think all these past events out. It's not like I can't do it without them being nearby, but it'd make everything much simpler. Maybe I can even succeed in loving Joe.

Maybe... That's all my life is full of. Maybe I'll have a close to normal life soon. Maybe Harry still loves me. Maybe my nanny won't hurt me, or anyone I love. Maybe I can finally stop hoping over silly stuff like that. Let's face it, this is reality. Life isn't fair, but it can be after all the pain and suffering is out of the way. Maybe this is my final suffering. Maybe... There's that word again. Nothing is concrete in my life. That's why a celebrity's life is supposed to be lived on toes. We never know what to expect, so we have to ready for everything.

I was putting Andromeda away while thinking all this. I didn't realize I was just sitting on my knees for a while now. I saw someone extend their arm towards me, and I took it. Once I was pulled up, I realized I was pulled up by Liam. He had concern filling his face. I turned to the rest, and so did they. Niall looked extremely hurt. I'm confused now. Wait did Simon tell them? I turned to look for him, but he was already gone.

I sighed and grabbed my 2 cases. I walked down the stairs of the stage to reach Joe. He helped me carry Andromeda while I carried Star. I walked out by his side and him making strange jokes. It reminded me a little of Haz because he would make cheesy jokes all the time.

"Hey Joe?" I said when we reached outside.

"Yes gorgeous?"

I blushed, but responded. "Do you think I can spend my last day with the lads? It's only fair since I'll be with you all next week."

"Of course. Just remember to be outside your hotel by 3 A.M. Your bodyguards will accompany us until our flight. In LA my family and I will look after you."

"Thanks Joe. Now help me place these guitars in the back of the van. I'll wait out here for them with Jarred and Tony." We placed them in the back and he gave me a quick goodbye kiss. I leaned against the van while the lads came out. Joe drove away, and I waved.

"Why doesn't she want us to be around though? I thought we were her friends," I heard Niall clearly complain to the lads. They must be on their way out.

"I don't know. She probably just wants to sort this out on her own, right Harry?" Liam said.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah. She just wants time alone. Don't worry mate," Harry said sounding a tad distracted.

"I wonder if she waited for us?" Zayn questioned.

"Doubt it. She probably left with Joe. It looked like they were happy together," Louis said. They were outside by this point and still haven't noticed me standing by the van and waiting for them. Well they didn't notice until I burst into a fit of giggles. They shot a foot in the air, and that just made me laugh harder. Eventually I was sitting on the floor while holding my stomach from how hard I was laughing. Oh gosh I love these oblivious lads.

"How long have you been standing there?!" Liam asked me with wide eyes.

"Don't worry I heard everything. I just hoped Simon didn't tell you guys of my plans," I stood up and brushed myself off.

"So you just hoped that you would leave quietly and have us worried sick this entire week?" Louis sassed me.

I sighed. "No. It's just... You lads would've been hurt if I told you that I wanted to leave. That's why I never told you guys anything."

"But now we're hurt that you didn't tell us. Why do you want to leave anyways?" Niall said while giving me his signature puppy dog eyes.

"The truth?" I questioned them.

"We would really love that, Ary," Harry said.

"It's just that.... I don't even know how to say it without you guys getting upset. I just want to clear my mind before I see you lads again. It's just that with you around, it's been hard for me to keep my mind clear. Am I blaming you for me being upset? No that's my own issue. I love you guys. I really do. It's just that you guys always keep me so busy that my mind sometimes has to work a lot harder and faster around you. I just want time to relax. I want to see if that's all I need," I said all this while looking at my hands.

"Well we can give you that time to relax around us! Just don't leave us for a week. Please," Louis said while pouting. Must. Not. Fall. For. Pout.

"I'm sorry lads. It's just I won't be able to relax with you around because I will sense you. Like I'll know you're near, and it's just going to keep me a bit stressed because I'm going to think you guys are going to wreck havoc, or going to prank me. It's just a week. I promise you I will return," I said giving them all a sad smile. Zayn and Liam engulfed me in a hug and soon after the rest of the lads joined. I'm going to miss them this week off I mean they are my family after all.

"So what should we do with the remainder of the day we have with you?" Louis said with a mischievous grin on his face.

"You mean the... 7 hours you have left with me? Since we have to be back at the venue by 7 so we can get ready for our final concert," I said while checking my watch.

"Correction! Your final concert. Our final concert is next week," Harry said flashing me his infamous cheeky smile.

"Ugh whatever," I said while playfully shoving Harry.

"Let's go shopping for a Thanksgiving outfit for you," Zayn said from beside me.

"Nah I'll just wear one of my old outfits. Plus at the rate I'm going, I might need to buy an extra suitcase for my clothes. How about we just go prank people at the mall?" I said lost in deep thought. I was pulled back out when Louis gave me a bone crushing hug.

"That's a brilliant idea! Come on! Let's go annoy people!" He said while dragging me into the van. We sat in the front seat with Harry to my right. Liam and Niall sat behind us and Zayn got the backseat all to himself.

"Lads that's great and everything, but I wouldn't fancy bailing you out of jail," Liam said.

"Awww come on Liam! Loosen up a bit. It's not like we're going to get kicked out of the mall," Zayn said from the back. While they bickered, I absentmindedly started poking my stomach and legs. I absolutely hate them. I can't wait until they disappear. I started to rub my left wrist while we arrived at the mall. I looked down at my wrist and realized it was red from all the rubbing I did and my scars were visible. I took in a sharp breath.

"Ariel, everything alright?" Louis said from beside me.

"Y-yeah. Just realized that I have a lot of work for next week," I said while quickly pulling down my bracelets so they would hide my scars.

"Uh guys," Niall said from behind me, "how are we going to do that without being recognized?"

"Crabcakes. I didn't think this one through. Um... I'll go inside and get us disguises. Won't take me more than 15 minutes," I said already jumping out of the van seeing we were already there. I closed the door swiftly behind me before they protested. Now, where's that punk store?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[bold] Ariel's POV:

We were already back at the hotel and I was upside down on the couch. I was also watching The Sword in the Stone in Disney version.

"Hahaha Merlin attracted the attention of the fat squirrel," I said whilst giggling uncontrollably. Louis was changing in the other room. I still haven't showered because I was a tad lazy.

"Ariel, let's go. We're going out to eat," Louis said while turning off the TV.

"You guys go. I'll just order room service seeing that I haven't showered, and quite frankly I'm not hungry," I said while flashing him a smile. I slipped off the couch and landed on the floor.

"Ow," I said while rubbing my head. Louis was laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, but he just laughed harder.

"Fine. I'll tell them that you're not hungry. We'll meet you at the venue then. Bye my silly partner," Louis said after sobering up and gave me a quick hug. I heard him rush out the door. I heard Harry say from outside my door that he was going to come get me, but I think Lou pulled him back because soon after I heard them head to the elevator instead.

I exercised for 45 minutes straight without any breaks. I was sweating a lot, but I was happy. I took a cold 10 minute shower. I slipped on some warm clothes since it will be cold once we come out of the venue. I chugged down 2 water bottles and 1 apple because I got hungry. I then left to the venue with Tony and Jarred.

Kit-Kat did my usual makeup and made my hair into ringlets. She placed my princess tiara on my head as well.

"Uh, what are you doing Kit-Kat?" I said while trying not to sound rude.

"I just thought I'd give you the innocent look tonight since it is your last concert. Plus no one would expect it with your last song," she said while flashing me a small smile. She fitted me into black leather pants and a white lace shirt. She paired it with some sparkly white flats. All in all, the outfit itself was innocent. The lads soon walked in munching on cupcakes. My stomach grumbled at the sight of the cupcakes and my mouth watered. They look so good, but I know I shouldn't be having any.

"Want one Ariel?" Harry asked me while raising his eyebrows.

"I-um-I'm not hungry. I just ate," I said stuttering.

The stage crew once again yelled so they interrupted me from answering. "Ariel you're on in 5!"

I grabbed Andromeda and quickly made my way out of the room.

Harry's POV:

I told the lads my suspicions over dinner since Ariel decided to not come. I wanted to drag her along, but Lou convinced me to just give her some alone time. I know she will do something stupid while we're gone, but I didn't insist. As soon as we heard Ariel greet the audience, Louis turned towards me.

"You're right mate," Louis said quietly so no one outside would hear.

"I just can't believe she's doing that to herself," Niall said with tears already brimming his eyes.

"I started suspecting that this morning as well," Liam said quietly while rubbing his temples.

"Then why didn't you tell us anything Liam?" Zayn said glaring at him.

"It's not something you go around announcing so easily Zayn."

"Yeah but maybe we could've dragged her to dinner with us so she would've ate. I bet you she didn't even order room service!"

"Are you saying this is my fault then?"

"I don't know! You're right Liam, this isn't your fault, or our fault actually. I blame all the haters. She can be so strong sometimes, but she is so vulnerable."

"I agree with you Zayn, but even if we did drag her to dinner, she wouldn't have ate too much either. This is a team effort. She will get those thoughts out of her head if she learns to open up about it. Obviously that's what she meant about wanting alone time. She wants to try to forget those horrid things on her own. That's probably why she hasn't told us anything," I said while staring at all of them.

"Harry, you're a genius!" Niall said his eyes lighting up.

"How?"

"It's what you said. Maybe she doesn't want to open up to us about that, but maybe she's talked to Cher, or even Logan, about it."

"Let's call him now!" Louis said equally excited.

"We can't lads. We have to wait until the concert is over because she gets off stage in 5 minutes. We should go get our microphones," Liam said going all Daddy Direction on us. I honestly hope Logan knows something about this.

Ariel's POV:

I waved bye to the audience and walked off with Andromeda across my back. This last concert was a huge success. Sure this is my last concert, for now at least, but I will hopefully be back with my own concert. As I passed the lads, they all eyed me suspiciously. What did I do this time?

As soon as I was backstage, someone engulfed me in a hug. "Can't breathe here," I choked out.

I was released immediately, and I was that the culprit was Joe. I squealed and hugged him back. He chuckled and hugged me as well. "You were magnificent out there. The audience loved you," he said while kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Joe. I love these fans. They are so sweet and hyped up." I pulled away from the hug, and soon enough someone covered my eyes. I squealed and I heard them chuckle. Wait, I know that laugh!

"Logan! What are to doing here?!" I hugged him as well, and he gave me a warm embrace.

"Well seeing as yesterday Alexandra couldn't meet you because she had to take a call, I brought her again today," Logan said while smiling at me. I looked over his shoulder and saw Alexandra standing there giving me a friendly smile.

She walked up to me and stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Alexandra Daddario."

I ignore her hand and gave her a huge hug instead. "It's finally nice to see you! Now I can see the face of the pretty lady that's made my brother here fall heads over heels for."

"Wow Logan's right. You really are a loveable person. Just your aura shows it." She gave a genuine smile, and I returned one. I turned towards Joe and Logan. They were eyeing each other and not saying a word.

"Logan, this is my boyfriend Joe Jonas. Joe, this is my ex boyfriend, and brother, Logan Lerman," I said once I reached Joe and gave him a side hug. They greeted each other. We all returned to my dressing room. Eventually Joe and Alexandra got immersed into a conversation of their own and Logan turned towards me.

"What's wrong Ariel? You seem a little pale and look tired," Logan said examining me closely.

I self consciously wrapped my arms around my stomach and said, "I'm just tired from performing is all."

"Ariel..."

"Please just leave it alone Logan. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright. So do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?" He directed this question for Joe and I.

"Actually we do," Joe said while wrapping his arm around my waist. "We're going to my parents' place in LA and spending the entire week there. We'll return the first day of December."

I nodded my head and smiled. "Oh that's too bad," Alexandra said looking a bit disappointed. "The Percy Jackson cast was going to have a Thanksgiving party and we wanted you guys to attend."

"Sorry, Alex. We already have plans," I said getting disappointed myself. I was going to miss a day being with them because of my stupid mental problems. Yay. *note the sarcasm*

Someone knocked on my dressing room door and I told them to come in. The lads walked in with determined looks, but they soon vanished once they saw I had guests. I'm guessing the matter was soon forgotten because everyone started to talk to one another. Even Joe joined in to their conversations. I just zoned out and thought about our trip to the mall.

Flashback

"We look like emos!" Harry exclaimed while stepping out of the van.

"Well it's either this or getting mobbed. It's your choice Harry," I said while eyeing my outfit on the van's reflection. I was wearing a hot pink and black plaid mini skirt with a black ripped shirt and fishnet leggings. I wore my high heeled boots with the outfit, and added more eyeliner and removed my blush. I also bought some hot pink hair extensions so I wouldn't be recognized. I honestly thought we looked good, but apparently it was too emo for them. I would consider this more of a rock theme than emo, but whatever floats their boat.

None of the other lads seemed to be complaining as much. Niall looked quite funny. It was hard trying to disguise him so I had to buy a lack beanie before I came out and some hazel contact lenses. We walked into the mall as though we were normal customers. We walked around while goofing off and annoying the people. We decided to cause a bigger scene and we headed to the food court. Apparently there was a restaurant that sold pudding and mayonnaise jars. To make things easier, we just exchanged the labels and I got 5 spoons and 1 fork. The fork was for Liam obviously. We started eating the pudding that was labeled "mayonnaise" and we gained a lot of extra strange stares. The police officers seemed to have noticed and one walked up to us.

"Is there a problem miss?" He said while eyeing all of us.

"Nope. My friends and I are just enjoying our mayonnaise as you can see. We aren't doing anything," I said while flashing him a smile and hiding my British accent. Louis was about to laugh, but I stepped on his toes with my high heeled boots. He gave me a dirty look, but didn't blow our cover. He muttered something about crazy teens and walked off. The lads and I burst into laughter and finished our pudding. We threw away the container, but not before we switched the labels back. There seemed to be quite a bit of people down by the fountains, so we decided to hit that next. They dared me that I couldn't freak them out, so in response I just smirked at them.

I walked to the central fountain and stood on the edge. I had a lot of people's attention at this point, including the lads that were behind a pillar. "Attention all New York shoppers! Have you all seen my doll called Molly? She used to be headless until I bought her a head earlier today," Louis seemed to be holding in his laughter because I was referring to our scare prank. "Don't be alarmed, just please tell me if you've seen her. If she's left alone for more than 2 hours, she starts walking around on her own while looking for her momma. If she doesn't find me within an hour after this happens, then she starts killing people until she finds me, but like I said, don't be alarmed please. If you find her, just sing this lullaby and she will calm down, "Rock a by Molly on a tree top. Where the wind blows, a cradle will rock. Soon mummy will buy you a brand new head. Soon screams will be heard blood will shed. Chaos will rain down upon us, and every living soul that encounters us will fall down dead." But most of all don't panic." I ended with an evil smile and an evil laugh.

The public stared at me with wide eyes and fear was evident. A clothes rack passed right in front of me at this point and I jumped in. No one noticed, and they started screaming when they noticed I wasn't there anymore. The clothes rack passed by the lads' pillar and I jumped out. They jumped a foot in the air when they saw me, and burst into laughter. "Remind me never to dare you again," Zayn said in between laughter.

I grabbed my bag from Louis, which I instructed him to hold, and we made our way to the elevator. "Now what?" Louis questioned in front of the elevator.

"Is anyone inside?" I said.

"Nope," Harry said while popping the "p."

"Perfect!" I quickly took out a small, but loud, speaker from my bag. I placed it in the plant inside the elevator, and ran back out. I grinned mischievously at them, and they stared at me confused.

"This microphone," I said signaling to the microphone in my hand, "is wirelessly connected to the speaker. Whatever we say into it comes out of the speaker. The microphone is off right now, so don't worry."

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked now interested. I ran and hid behind the pillar by the elevator. I signaled them over, and they hid behind me as well. From here we can see who enters the elevator from the top levels and the current one. A group of teens walked in and I smirked at them.

"Watch and learn," I said before turning on the microphone. I made my voice go down to a creepy level before the elevator doors closed. I sang, "rock a by Molly on a tree top. Where the wind blows, a cradle will rock. Soon mummy will buy you a brand new head. Soon screams will be heard blood will shed. Chaos will rain down upon us, and every living soul that encounters us will fall down dead."

The teens exited the elevator screaming, and I immediately turned off the microphone. We burst out laughing and they seemed to get the point of this. Louis and I scared the people while Liam annoyed them with niceness, and Niall, Zayn, and Harry just made them come off laughing. We spent a good 3 hours just doing this. The remaining 2 hours we had in the mall before we had to return to the hotel, we spent it giving each other piggy bank rides across the mall. I was on Harry's back while Niall was on Liam's and Zayn was on Louis's. Miraculously we didn't get kicked out. This trip was definitely fun, and I will miss these goofballs next week.

End of Flashback

I was laughing after remembering this. I love pranking people. What I especially love is their reactions to the pranks. Most of them are priceless.

"Why are you laughing crazy?" Logan said with a raised eyebrow.

I cleared my throat and sang Molly's lullaby in a creepy voice. Alex, Joe, and Logan stared at me weirdly while the lads and I burst out laughing. Liam explained to them what we did at the mall, and they also joined us laughing. As soon as we sobered up, we walked outside to head back to our places. Outside the paparazzi was waiting for us. Joe wrapped his arm around my waist while I slipped down my sunglasses so the lights wouldn't blind me.

"Ariel! Joe! Are you guys a couple?!"

"Ariel! Is this just a publicity stunt, or are you two really dating?"

"Ariel! Is it true that you are Harry's lover and he's cheating on Taylor with you?!"

That question caught me off guard. I turned to the paparazzi before Joe led me to the car. I said, "Joe Jonas and I are definitely a couple. We like each other a lot, and are actually dating each other with our own free will. This isn't a publicity stunt. As for your last question, no Harry isn't cheating on Taylor. They are a happy couple. He would never do that to hurt her, and I would never do anything to hurt her as well. Goodnight."

I slipped in Joe's car and he closed the door behind me. We had a quiet car ride home. He dropped me off the front of the hotel. There were fans outside, but we didn't care. He led me to the front of the crowd so I can go into the hotel, but we ignored the fans.

"Goodnight Ariel. I'll be here at midnight since we have to go to the airport. See you then," Joe said while bending down and kissing my forehead.

"Night Joe. See you then," I said while getting on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek. The fans cooed and I merely blushed. Joe chuckled and I walked into the lobby. When I turned around I noticed that Joe had already reached his car and he was just getting in. I think I'm starting to like Joe. I walked to the elevator with a silly grin on my face. This was definitely a great night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 Days Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariel's POV:

I've been having a pretty good time without the lads around. I mean I miss them, and a lot, but it feels nice not hearing people complain about their hair or how there are missing carrots in the fridge. This is definitely relaxing.

The first day we got here, we arrived at 7 A.M. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, along with Joe's little brother, Frankie, were at the airport to pick Joe, Kevin, Nick, Danielle, and I up from the airport. We had all taken the same flight which means that I met Danielle. I greeted her with a hug and a small smile. Don't look at me like that! I was tired ok. May I remind you I had my last concert a couple of hours earlier and I didn't get to sleep since the lads kept me up until I had to leave. The goodbyes were terrible. I mean I know I was going to return in a week, but I didn't realize how much I would miss those idiots.

Joe's parents were very friendly with me and made me feel at home. They told me how happy they were to finally meet me. Now that I think about it, how much did Joe talk about me to them that they are happy to see me? We relaxed all morning that day until I had to leave to the studio to record. I know my first day and I'm already working, but it's my fault since I decided to do everything this way. All the boys joined me this day...

Flashback

"Alright Ariel, are you sure you want these beats for your third album? They seem off from your usual," Mike, their studio recorder told me.

"Yes Mike. That's the point of my third album. I want to show my fans that I can do different genres of music as well," I said through the microphone in the recording booth. I already had the headphones on, so that's where I heard his voice come through.

"Ok. Your management told me about the guest starts you want for this album. We contacted them last week and they told me they would be honored. But they will be recording their segments in their own studio. So just sing your songs through normally and we will just go back and edit them with the new segments when they're ready."

"Alright. Thanks Mike. Let's start with All Night Long. I'll do all the ones that feature other artists today and then do the next 4 tomorrow and I will continue doing it that way so we can be done with this in about 4 days."

"Ok. Nod whenever you're ready." I pulled out my songbook and placed it on the stand in front of me. I turned to the song All Night Long. I started singing it as soon as the music started. I sung this song at least 5 times before we could move on. We do this every time for every song because they choose which song sounds the best, and they use that one for the album. I took a small 5 minute break after the song so my vocals could get warmed up again. After that song it was Who's That Boy, You're My Only Shorty, and Together. It was the same routine for every song.

End of Flashback

We returned back to the Jonas household around 5 P.M. This was the routine for pretty much every day. The only exception was that in the mornings we would record for my music video. That music video was done within 3 days, and the remaining 2 days before today we did the photoshoot for my album titled Unbroken. By the fourth day, my album was also completed. That means I have 2 free days now. Yay! We leave on midnight on Sunday.

Today is Thanksgiving, so I've been reliving my week while helping Mrs. Jonas in the kitchen. She was preparing the turkey while I made my specialty pasta. Right now we will also be making the potato salad and then the ham will also be put in the oven along with the turkey. 30 minutes later we were all done in the kitchen. The Thanksgiving feast is in an hour, so we both have 1 hour to get ready. Nothing will get cold by then because we put covers on the food. I told her goodbye before heading up the stairs and into the guest room. I took a quick 10 minute shower in the private restroom in my room, and dried my hair with the blow drier. I styled my hair into a low side bun and did my usual makeup. I walked out of the restroom and changed into a silver dress I wore for an awards show with the lads earlier this year and paired it with some black high heels.

As soon as I was satisfied with what I saw in the mirror, I walked downstairs and searched for Joe. I came across Nick in the living room and he smiled at me.

"You look lovely Ariel. Joe's in the kitchen if you were wondering," Nick said while pointing to the kitchen.

"Thanks Nick," I said and flashed him a smile. I walked in the kitchen and sure enough I found Joe trying to taste my pasta.

"Joe what are you doing?" I said while trying not to giggle but failing miserably.

He jumped a foot in the air and said, "Nothing."

He tried making an innocent smile, but failed. I giggled and pulled his arm, "Come on you."

While the rest of the guests arrived for tonight, Joe and I stood by the staircase and just talked. He made me laugh many times, but he always kept a secure arm around me. Some people might say that we are moving too fast, but we aren't. This is actually pretty slow compared to my other relationship. Yes, Harry's and I's isn't included in this category because there was a lot involved in it.

"Hey guys turn around," Kevin said from beside us. Joe and I turned. As soon as we saw that he had his phone out, Joe pulled me closer to his chest and we smiled to the camera. I'm guessing he uploaded it to Twitter because I felt my phone vibrate from my hand. For tonight's dinner, this would be the real first meal I've had in about a week. Yes that's right, I'm still starving myself. The only thing I've been eating is salads and I've been exercising a lot more. I know this is very unhealthy, so that's why I've decided since tonight to start eating, but with measure. Like to only eat the recommended amount and eat the right amount of nutrients. I can just lose weight by exercising more often.

This is the first time I take part in this holiday, but it's because I'm British. We don't usually celebrate this holiday, but I will make the most of it. There are a lot of people tonight, and I plan to show them that a British girl like me can fit in at an American party like this one. I'm sure the press will go even crazier knowing this piece of information. How do I know this? Well because they are eating it up just like the Haylor relationship. Harry and I are British while Taylor and Joe are American, so this doesn't happen too often.

Oh yes, I think I forgot to mention that Swifties hate me now. Why? Because I'm dating Joe Jonas and he's Taylor's ex. The press is making up wild rumors that Taylor and I are now enemies. Quite funny actually because she doesn't even care. She told me that he's her ex and she had no feelings for him. She told me just to enjoy my relationship with him. Taylor wasn't going to show up tonight at all because she didn't get invited, and she's in New York with the lads.

For the rest of the night, I mingled with the crowd by staying close to Joe. I made a lot of new American friends and even met a couple of important magazine publishers. All in all, it was an excellent night and holiday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV:

So Taylor is back in New York with us. To say that we are not too happy about this is an understatement. She insulted our Nialler for crying out loud! We are all still trying to be nice to her, but her annoying voice got worse. If we thought she spent a lot of time with Hazza, well now she doesn't leave his side at all. We can all see Harry wants his own space to breathe, but doesn't want to sound rude about it.

The only reason why we haven't gone insane is because our girlfriends came to visit us for our MSG concert. This is definitely diffusing the tension. Wow Ariel's words are finally getting to me... Talking about Ariel, we all miss her. I miss hearing her bickering with us, and her Mummy Direction moments. We all forgot to tell her that we know what she's doing. We know that she's starving herself, and to be honest it's still hard to accept. We saw a picture of her last night at the Thanksgiving party in LA that the Jonas family threw. She looked a lot thinner, but she looked happy. Maybe all she did need was relaxation and some time away from all this drama. I remember the day that the girls got here, it was quite a surprise.

Flashback

"It's been 3 days! Ugh! How will we survive another 5 days without Ariel?!" Louis complained from the side of the stage. Currently he was just lying down and counting the stage lights. Strange child.

"Lou, you've been saying this since you woke up Sunday morning. It's not like she's going to be gone forever," Liam said from his position on the floor. He was currently just sitting on the stage floor while staring at Louis.

"Liam, you're making it sound as though you don't miss her," I said from the top of a speaker.

"I do miss her, Zayn. But mopping around about her being gone won’t bring her back. She'll be back soon," Liam said turning his attention to me.

"How about we all go get some food to get our minds off her?" Harry suggested from the chairs in the audience with Taylor next to him.

"I'm not hungry," Niall mumbled from beside me. We all just turned to Niall in shock. Niall? What?

"But you're always hungry!" Louis exclaimed sitting up and staring at him wide eyed with his mouth hanging open.

"Yeah well not today. I'm not hungry," Niall said shrugging and walking off. Even Taylor just stared at him shocked. This isn't good. Niall came back with phone in hand. Before we could say anything else on the matter, we heard giggling approach the stage. Since the arena is so huge, and it kept bouncing off the walls, we didn't know where to locate the source of the giggling.

"Hey lads!" Eleanor said standing in front of the stage with Danielle on one side and Perrie on the other.

"El!" Louis yelled jumping to his feet and running to his girlfriend to give her a huge hug and kiss.

I was the next one to jump off the stage and run straight for Perrie. Gosh I missed her so much. "I missed you so much Perrie."

"So did I, Zayn," she said while hugging me equally hard. We all then greeted Danielle normally. Even though she and Liam weren't dating, they still acted very friendly towards one another.

"Girls, what brings you here?" Harry said smiling and hugging all the girls. Taylor seemed to get jealous, but she didn't say anything.

"Well we wanted to support our boyfriends, and friends, on their MSG concert," Perrie said.

"So we thought what better way to support you guys than to come down in person!" Danielle said shooting us all a smile.

"Oh yeah, hi Taylor. I'm Eleanor Calder," El said waving.

"I'm Perrie Edwards from Little Mix," Perrie said shooting her a friendly smile.

"I'm Danielle Peazer. Nice to meet you," Dani said hugging her. Taylor gave her stiff hug back.

She said, "Nice to meet you too. Harry, can we please go out and eat?"

"Um... Sure. Lads and girls, you want to join us?" Harry said turning to us.

"No thanks. We'll see you guys back at the hotel," Niall said nodding them off.

"What's wrong with her?" El said once they were out of earshot.

"I don't know. She's been more attached since she returned," Liam said shrugging.

"Ugh I don't know how you can stand her," Perrie said. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Neither do us. I think we just stand her because we know that won't last for long. It's barely been 2 weeks anyways," I said still with my arm around her.

"Anyways... Where's Roxie?! I'm so excited to see her again," Dani said craning her neck trying to spot Ariel.

"She's not here," Niall said. Disappointment clear in his voice. This made all of us frown. The lads and I frowned even more because we knew the reason why.

"Why isn't she here?" El questioned while still frowning.

"She's in LA working and spending this week with her boyfriend Joe Jonas," Liam said avoiding their gazes. I mean that was the truth, but we just left important details.

"Aww ok. We really wanted to see her," Perrie said.

"She'll be back soon. She will be here for our MSG concert, so you can see her then," Louis said with a small smile.

This is going to be a long wait. Not just for us now, but also for the girls.

End of Flashback

"Zayn, I'm ready. Let's go. Lou and El are waiting," Perrie said walking in. I walked up to her and kissed her.

"Let's go then," I said with a smile.

Louis's POV:

El and I are staring politely at Taylor while she's talking and holding onto Harry's hand. Next time Ariel leaves; I'll make sure that I'll go with her. I don't want to be left alone with the she-demon again. Or better yet, we'll just send her and Hazza to a different hotel. Yeah that sounds better. Much better.

You must be wondering what we are doing down here in the lobby in the first place. Well management thought it'd be a great idea if we all went out with our girlfriends to Grand Central Park. Liam and Dani are also going to join us, but they will only be going as friends. I hope they end up getting back together because Liam loves her so much. If they don't, then I'll make sure to lock them in a closet together until- oh look here they come now!

Zayn and Perrie flinched a little when they heard Taylor screech a hello. I wouldn't blame them. Dani and Liam looked like they were trying hard not to laugh. We are all going our separate ways once we get to the park. There is no way in hell that I will stay another minute with the she-demon. I still don't understand how Ariel stands her. Well maybe because they are girls. No wait, that can't be a reason or else El, Dani, and Perrie would also like her. Come on Louis, think!

"Lou? Lou!" Liam said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I said looking at him.

"You didn't hear I word I just said did you?" Liam said while rolling his eyes.

"Yes I did!"

"Well in that case you must know you're standing in Grand Central Park now and that Taylor and Harry already left."

"They did?!" I looked around and I realized we really were in GCP now. Wow I must've zoned out for a while. I turned to El, Dani, Perrie, and Zayn, and I noticed that they were all giggling and chuckling.

"My point exactly. Now as I asked you, do you want to join Dani and me downtown instead of staying here in the park?"

"Sure. Right El?"

"Of course! We can even do a bit of shopping Dani!" El squealed in excitement. While they did their usual girl happy dance, Liam turned to Zayn.

"How about you guys? You care to join us?"

"We're good Liam. We wanted to spend some time alone exploring New York," Zayn said while nodding.

"I couldn't agree more. Sorry Liam. Thanks for the offer though," Perrie said flashing us a friendly smile. The happy couple waved and walked off down the sidewalk.

"Well I guess it's just us," Dani said.

"Guess so. Come on let's go. I know this store that I know these ladies will love," Liam said walking in the opposite direction as Zerrie. Dani walked by his side while they made small talk and laughed once in awhile. El and I followed behind them while we pointed at strange things like a man painted all green and dressed as the Statue of Liberty and people with the strangest fashion. We also made small talk while once in awhile eyeing Liam and Dani.

"I'm sure they will be together by the end of this trip," I said in a low voice and nodding in their direction.

"I agree. Look at how they look at each other whenever they smile. They hold a twinkle in their eyes and they seem so happy and complete together," El said while smiling in their direction. We eventually stopped in front of a shop with girly dresses in the front, and girlie fashion. The last thing I noticed before Dani and El dashed in was that they squealed. Girls.

We walked in and noticed the girls were by a clothes rack admiring the clothing. I turned to Liam and said, "So you and Dani, eh?"

I raised an eyebrow while smirking. Liam sighed and said, "I wish. I still love her so much. I just don't know if she will want to get back together."

"Are you kidding me Liam? Have you seen the way she looks at you? She still loves you. El and I noticed that she tried holding your hand a couple of times, but that she would retrieve it at the last second."

"So you guys were spying on us?"

"No. We were merely observing." We both burst out laughing at this, and I noticed that Dani blushed after El told her something. El sent me a mischievous grin, and I knew that it was all clear. She was going to help me get these 2 lovebirds back together. I shoved Liam in their direction and hissed in his ear, "Go get her now before it’s too late."

He walked up to them while rubbing the back of his neck. I noticed Dani slowly walked up to him too. El pointed to the door, and to us too. I nodded, and we both slowly crept out of the door.

"They won't miss us," I said while noting that Payzer were inside hugging each other.

"Definitely not. Now let's go back to the park. I'd rather do shopping with Ariel once she returns."

"Alright. She will return soon. I promise."

"I believe you, but you don't happen to know when?"

"No. Simon didn't tell us that. We asked him, but he wouldn't answer us."

"Awe oh well. How's the new music video coming along?"

"Oh it's great! We're actually almost done, but with rehearsals and the photoshoot, it's taking a bit longer."

"What song is it for again?"

"Kiss You, but that's all the information you're getting out of me young lady. You will just have to wait." She pouted, but didn't ask anything else about the music video. We walked in comfortable silence around the park and even met a couple of fans. Luckily they didn't say anything rude to El. We accidentally bumped into Zayn and Perrie at a cafe across from the park. We decided to just hang out and talk for a bit until we had to return to the van to head back to the hotel.

"So where's Liam?" Zayn asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah! Where's Dani? I thought they left with you guys," Perrie said with a puzzled expression.

"Oh don't worry about them. They are happily enjoying each other’s presence," I said with a mischievous grin.

"Louis what did you do?" Zayn asked.

"Don't worry Zayn. It wasn't anything major. Louis and I merely urged Dani and Liam to talk to each other. Once they did, we quietly exited the store," El said while smiling.

"So in other words you ditched them?" Perrie said with a smirk.

"You make ditching sound like a bad thing. We merely... Left them. Plus they seemed happy. They were even hugging before we left," I said.

"Do you think they're back together then?" Perrie said excited.

"Why don't we ask them?" Zayn said while gesturing behind us. Liam and Dani spotted us and made their way towards us while holding each other’s hand.

"So are you guys a couple again?" I asked a little too excited.

"Yes. Thanks to you two ditchers," Dani said while giving El and I fake stern looks. We all laughed and Liam slid in next to Zayn while Dani slid in next to El. The seating arrangements were like this: Perrie, Zayn, and Liam on one side while Me, Eleanor, and Danielle on the other.

"We didn't ditch you! We merely left you 2 alone to sort out your relationship issues," El said gesturing at Liam and Dani.

"That's still considered ditching," Liam said with an eye roll.

"Why do I have a feeling that Taylor and Harry are going to think that we ditched them now?" I said when it dawned on me.

"Eh doesn't really matter. They're the ones who walked off without even saying bye," Zayn said with a shrug.

"Yeah. Haven't you noticed that Harry has become a bit more rude and big headed ever since he started dating her?" Perrie said.

"Actually I did notice that. It's strange because when we last time came around Liam's birthday party, he seemed to be friendlier and more down to earth," Dani said.

"Yeah. It's like without Ariel near him, he's becoming his old terrible self. But why?" El said.

"Um...," I looked around the cafe and noticed that there was no one near us. I said in a low voice, "Well on our very first concert Ariel hated Harry because of a magazine article she saw."

The girls nodded their heads so I would continue. "I'm guessing Hazza promised to her he would change back to his old self when they were kids. The one that officially won her heart. Eventually he did. Right, Liam?"

Liam said in a low voice as well, "Yeah he did. They even started secretly dating. I think they lasted about a month."

"They did actually, but management forced Hazza to break up with her and push her away. I'm guessing he pushed her away so far that he is actually turning back to his old self because he doesn't have the big and kindhearted Ariel by his side," Zayn finished off in a low voice as well.

"Awww how sweet!" El cooed.

"I know! I can't believe he changed for her," Perrie said in an excited tone.

"Girls you're missing the whole point. He's returning to his old self. So in other words we have to help Roxie and Harry become friends again before it’s too late," Dani said.

"The only way to do that is if we separate Haylor," Perrie said lost in deep thought. I quickly got a mischievous grin on my face. I noticed it was mirrored all over the table except on Perrie. She just seemed lost.

"Wait... Did I miss something?" she said.

"That's brilliant Perrie! Plus management never said how long Haylor needs to last. I'm sure if we break them up by January, everything will be all good," Liam said eyeing us.

"Deal! For now let's brainstorm," Zayn said.

"Actually we have to go now," Dani said looking at her phone. We all groaned and got out of the cafe. We walked back to the van and waited until Taylor and Harry returned. They came back scowling a bit and not looking at each other. This is going to be easier than we thought...

A/N: Ello loves!!!!!!!!! My update is a day early... YAY!!!!!!!! So, um, this book is almost over. After this chapter there's only... 3 chapters left. I'll try to finish before I start school. I start on Liam's bday, August 29, so I will see. So this chapter is shorter than my last, but it's an average size. Last chapter was 58 pages single spaced on Microsoft Word. No way in bloody hell am I writing that much for now. I can't believe Chapters 16 & 17 were going to be 1 chapter. OMG I was going to die writing them. I will announce new book name in last chapter.
Anyways... I can't believe Channel 4 made us look like obsessed freaks that hate all the gfs & hate anyone close to the lads & stalk them everywhere. Including their family. I also can't believe wat they said about the Larry shippers. That's horrible! Cuz of them, & hate that our own fandom sent them, we lost 42 sisters. 42. That's a crime. I'm an Eleanour shipper, but I don't go around telling Larry shippers to go die & rot in hell. That's just horrid & inhumane! I mean if u ship them, then u ship them. There's nothing to be done. That's y I always just ship confirmed things so it won't cause drama. Even then, I don't announce wat I ship cuz I DON'T want drama. Some of my friends saw the video, & now they think I'm a freak. Great. :/ I was disappointed at first that the lads didn't defend us. I even cried myself to sleep. But when I woke up I saw my Twitter notifications, & I cried again. This time of happiness cuz Liam defended us. Our own Daddy Direction defended us. :') I love Liam! I really do. Lol. I love Liam, Niall, & Harry. I also love Louis & Zayn, but if I had to choose, it'd have to be 1 of those 3. It'd most likely be Liam either way. Now guys... Please don't send hate to anyone. Please. Even if u mean it jokingly, it still hurts them. I mean, look at things like this... Wat kind of bloody family r Directioners if we bash on one another? The only things we seem to agree on is on the lads' success & wat they do is amazing. But that's about it. Even if we don't agree on everything, we should respect each other’s opinions. Even other fandoms had to step in to protect us the other day. From wat? yes from the hate from the ppl judging us, but also of each other. they pity us cuz of how we treat each other. U can tell no one really likes us cuz of how messed up we r. Sure we think that we don't need anybody, but wat if another Channel 4 episode occurs? Wat will we do then? Just think about it. Remember this from the movie Lilo & Stitch:

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.

This includes Larry shippers, Eleanour shippers, Ziall shippers, & ect. We need to learn how to be a family now. It's times like those that we need to stick together. If u read this, thanks. :) comment below & I will give u a shout out. Cya loves!!!!! Until next time! Xx
-Susy

P.S. the pic on side of Ariel & Joe at party & the video is I Wish by our lads. ;) toodles!!!!!! Xx