Moving On- Chapter 18

• Dedicated to One Direction Family <3

Moving On- Chapter 18

Ariel's POV:

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed while yelling, "Ariel wake up! We're going to go get breakfast! Wake up!"

I kicked the person off my bed and I heard a loud thump and a groan. I got out of bed and glared at who woke me up. Niall. Yup exactly who I thought. "Niall why in the name of Zeus did you wake me up?! You lads can go to breakfast without me. Just let me sleep until we need to go rehearse."

I went back to my bed and threw the covers over me. I'm not even going to eat. I don't know why they bother. Last night I managed to not eat, but that's only because I got by with the excuse that I already ate. Yeah I ate at lunch, and even then I had to resist the urge to gag out my food. Can't they see I don't want to gain weight?!

I heard Niall mumble something, but I didn't catch it. I heard him exit the room, but he didn't close the door. Just as I was falling asleep 10 minutes later, someone yanks me out of my warm bed and throws me over their shoulder. "Ah!!!!!!! Kidnapper!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!! Wait... LOUIS?!"

He chuckled. "Yes love it's me. Now go shower and get changed."

"But I don't want to!" I whined from his shoulder.

"Sorry love. But you're coming whether you like it or not. You've been avoiding us for way too long! Zayn and I will pick out your outfit for later. You go shower," he said while placing me in the bathroom.

"Ugh fine! Can I at least get my undergarments? I really wouldn't like it if you guys touched those."

"Sure. But just to be safe, I'll survey you. That way you can't run off."

I cursed under my breath and walked over to my suitcase with my arms crossed in front of my chest. I grabbed a random pair and went back to the restroom. I closed the door in Louis's face and locked it. 10 minutes later I was showered and drying out my hair.

"Ariel, your outfit is right outside the door. Hurry up and change," Zayn said while I could clearly hear the smirk in his tone. What did they pick out?!

I wrapped a towel around my torso, and made sure no one was outside. I grabbed my clothes and slammed the door before anyone noticed.  I unfolded the clothes and smiled. They perfectly covered my flaws. The top was a bit baggy, and also the jeans. They weren't too baggy that made me look fatter, but they didn't make my curves noticeable. All in all, the outfit was great. It was a simple black silk shirt and my white jeans. I decided to blow dry my hair and style it again so my waves were noticeable. I did my normal makeup and kept my normal jewelry.

I walked out of the restroom and noticed that it was quiet. Strange. I walked to my suitcase and put away my pajamas. I turned and saw a note over my black high heeled boots. I slipped on my boots and read the note:

Ariel,

Put on these boots to complete your outfit. We'll be waiting for you in Liam's and Harry's room. DON'T BE LATE. We will leave at 9:30.

With lots of love,
Louis and Zayn

I smiled and looked at the time. My iPhone said it was 9:20. Egh I still have time. I sprayed a bit of the Lovespell body spray from Victoria's Secret and walked out the door with my bag over my shoulder, and Andromeda and Star in either hand. I walked across to Li's room and knocked. Niall opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

"Finally! Can we go now Liam?!"

I swear it's as though we've been starving this boy. "Here I'll help you Ariel. Let's go. I swear Niall will explode if he waits a little bit longer," Liam said while grabbing Andromeda from me. Both of my guitars were in their cases, so that means Liam had her in her case. The next minute I notice that Harry swoops down and grabs Star from me. He just gives me a cheeky smile while he walks off behind Liam and Niall. I swear this boy has issues as well. I walked right behind them once I heard Zayn and Louis behind me.

"Oh yes that reminds me," I said aloud once we were in the elevator. I got on my tippy toes and gave Louis and Zayn each a kiss on their cheeks. "Thanks for the outfit."

"No problem Ariel," Zayn said while smiling at me and placing a black hat on my head. Well then...

"Plus it seemed as if Niall was about start to tearing their room apart if someone else didn't wake you up soon," Louis said while chuckling. I was about to respond when my phone vibrated. I slipped it out of my bag while the lads chuckled at my Mario Bros text message ringtone. I pulled open the text and a silly smile took over my face.

From: Joey le Jonas
Good morning gorgeous! ;) I was going to pick you up to take you to rehearsals, but your management told me you were going out for breakfast with the lads. I'll meet you at the stadium instead. See you then! Xx

I blushed while responding.

To: Joey le Jonas
Morning to u too babe! ;D its fine. Taylor left yesterday anyways. I'll text u when we r going to the venue. See ya then! Xx

I smiled at the floor after I sent the message and slipped my phone into my pocket instead. I started to fiddle with my fingers while still smiling and blushing.

The lads all then started singing while the elevator made its way to the lobby, "But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know, oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful!"

I covered my face with my hands while blushing hard. Dammit lads! "Awww look she's blushing," Zayn cooed from next to me.

Thanks Zayn. Thanks. Now I'm blushing even more! As soon as the elevator doors opened, I sprinted to the van through the back entrance and jumped into the passenger seat. Harry and Liam placed my guitars in the back while I tried to calm down my blushing.

"So Ariel, why were you blushing?" Niall said once everyone settled in.

"Um... No reason..." I said avoiding their gaze.

"Liar! Come on tell us!" Harry said.

"Wow Harry, you are particularly nosy today."

"Well I'm just interested in my friend's life!"

"Well that's a first considering the fact you've been completely ignoring me!"

"Me? You're the one who's been spending more time alone trying to hide the fact that you're upset."

I froze. So he did notice. I didn't know what to shoot back, so I merely looked out the window. "So...," Louis said trying to break the tension, "are you going to tell us then?"

"Um... It was my boyfriend..." I said blushing again. Just thinking about Joe brought a silly smile to my face."

"You have a boyfriend?" Harry asked genuinely curious.

"Yes. He's sweet, friendly, and not a jerk. He's perfect."

"What's that supposed-," Harry said while being interrupted by Paul.