Chapter 24: The Truth Behind The Past

As the day spent forward, Yui had visions on her head. About a white castle, how she met with the brothers before she came here. At daylight, Yui went to sleep.

Yui's dream

As she was wearing her white dress, a woman in her same dream came. But now she was just like the woman in her vision. The woman turned around

"Yui, you came.." she had her smile.

"Excuse me, but please, tell me your name, the last time we see is-"

"The time you were shocked during the brothers bit you.....but i suppose you are right, my name is Miyuki, i'm...your mother"she smiled, tears flowing.

"W-what?" Yui widen her eyes

"You're my daughter, my one and only"

"But,how come?" Yui went forward to her

"Yui...let me tell you what had happen, before you were born"

"Before i was born?"

"Yes...have you ever wondered how you could survive through that blade?" She mentioned her to come forward

"Yes....it was the antidote right?"

"No, it was because you were born as an half demon, half angel"

"Eh?"

"I'm an angel, while your father is an demon. Back when we were still young, we met when we were still in human form. After that he revealed his secret and i reveal mine."

"And then..."

"We got married, and had you."

"After that, as you grew up, you made friends with the Sakamakis. They were your father friend's son. You were all so adorable. Except Subaru, since he had to make matters with his own problems. But one day, a bomb went into our place. The only survival is us. The others didn't make it not even your father"

"....."

"I was worried if i was going to get killed and leave you behind, so i had my power to go to the future, and had you made turned back into a baby. As i was about to send you to a near friend's house, but i was shot by someone on the back. After that, i went blank and saw that your heart was taken"

"I tried to contact you through your dreams, but that was only once after that i lost contact until now..."

"But there's something i'm still confused. how come when i stab myself, the reaction was that my demon blood died and replaced it with angel blood right? But how come i want to drink blood?"

"It's because the heart you have is Cordelia's, it still leaves some of her blood into yours"

"Oh i see.." a gust of wind went into them and Yui woke up

"Goodbye my sweet Yui..."