Chapter 13.5: Happy Birthday

Yui's P.O.V

After the quarrel between the brothers, I went to my bedroom and laid on my soft bed. I looked at the ceiling, I completely forgot about today. No one even notice, that my birthday was today....

I really wished that I could celebrate it, but I guess if the bride's matter is much more important, then i could celebrate it next year. So I went outside to go to the kitchen.

"Oi, would you stop throwing it at me?!" I heard subaru shouted

"Don't blame it on me, it's his fault!!"Kanato shouted back, pointed his finger at Ayato

"Well, we wouldn't be in this mess if one of us remembered to buy the cake!" Ayato wiped his face with a cloth.

"All of you be quiet!" Reiji shouted at them.

"Can't you lower your volume down, my music is all messed up...." Shu lazily laid his head on the table.

"You good for nothing, why are you the only one laying down?!" Reiji scolded him, then he scoffed and smirked

"Oh yeah that's right.....the only thing that you can do is like this....no wonder your friend died cause of you" he said while whipping the cream.

The others grew silent, the aura seemed tensed between the 2 siblings, Shu looked pissed as well, he grabbed the nearest object he could find, and throw it on his face, that is the frying pan. It was on his face flat and it broke his glasses. Reiji veins pop and threw the whipping cream on Shu but missed. Instead it landed right on Subaru's face. The food or utensils fight began. I went into the kitchen to stop them when a knife was thrown near me. Everyone stopped what their doing and looked at me. I looked at the kitchen, it was a mess, the wooden floor cracked, the utensils was thrown or broken, ingredients are all over the place. I looked at them, they were in a messed. I giggled first then I laughed my butt off. They blushed even though they were covered in flour, eggs, and cream.

"STOP LAUGHING!" They said at the same time.

"I'm sorry...hahaha....it's too..hahahaha....funny...hahaha!" I wiped a tear and grabbed a cloth. I told them to wait in the dining room, while I grabbed an aid kit and went there. I wiped their faces off and tend their injuries from the knives and finished them with bandages.

"We're sorry...."Ayato said with a hint of guilt.

"Why?" Yui asked while she wiped the cream off from Reiji.

"Cause we wanted to surprise you but it failed..."Subaru sat with his grumpy look

"It's okay, besides the least i can do is helping you guys out" i handed Reiji a new glasses and put it back on. He smiled and kissed both of my hands, earning glares from the brothers.

"Why?" Laito asked while he tried to cleaned out his fedora. I helped him and smiled

"Because we are a family" Yui said finished cleaning his fedora.

After the cleaning, I went straight to my bedroom, went to get a shower and wenroto sleep