Chapter 7: The Start of Caring

3 years ago

Yui was in her room, playing with her toys that her adoptive father bought her. Her favorite is her french doll that was a gift from him when he went to French. It was made out of porcelain, the dress was made out of pure silk and laces that flutter whenever it moves. It's indeed a beautiful doll.

Yui was having a great tea party with her dolls until

"Yui..." Yui looked at her door revealing Kanato.

"Kanato, what are you doing here?" Yui stopped her playing and looked at him

"Teddy and i would like to join your tea party since we are bored." Kanato went in closing the door.

"Well, i guess we can have another guest coming over." Yui left some space for Kanato and Teddy to sit on and so he sat there, putting his Teddy next to him.

"So shall we continue our tea party everyone.." Yui pretend those dolls to be alive.

"Yes...let us..."Kanato smiled

"Here you go Kanato, and Teddy" she handed them their teas

"Would you like 1 lump or 2 lump?" Yui politely said

"50 lumps please..." kanato answered

"I'm sorry but we don't have 50 lumps."

"Why..." he murmured

"Par-pardon?..."

"Why do you do this to me?! Don't you know that ME AND TEDDY LIKE SWEETS ONLY!!" Yui couldn't speak, she only knew them for 2 weeks so how could she have known their favorites when they rarely see her.

"My my what do we have here?" He grabbed Yui's favorite doll, the porcelain one.

"Kanato please give it back...it's a gift from father" Yui pleaded.

"So it's a give from our dear father..." he said with a bint of anger.

"Y-y-yes-s-s..." Yui stuttered

"You can have it back if you can catch me!" He said as he ran away from her room.

"Wait! Kanato please give it back!" She ran trying to get her toy back.

There she found him with Laito.

"Soo this is her doll, how lovely that our dear father bought it for her..."

"Laito...." i squeaked at him

"Ohh~little bunny how very nice to see you making that pitiful face of yours nnfufu" after that Yui realized that she was crying.

"Please....give it.......ba-back..." she said between her sobs.

"You want it that much?" Laito gave her a smirked, she nodded her head

"Then come and get it" he started to threw it to Kanato then Kanato threw it back to Laito while Yui tried to get her doll back.

"Oi, what's goin' on here?" Ayato started to came with his messy hair and his night wear.

" Little bunny here wanted her toy back, do you want to join us?" Ayato thought for a second, he then looked at Yui who had tears on her face signaling him to say no. But no, he grinned and nodded at his brother

The game started again, with three brothers throwing a doll by turns. Yui tried to grab them but failed, she was about to faint from exhaustion until

*clank* when Laito threw the doll at Ayato and he missed. Yui widen her eyes, the brothers looked pleased but when they saw the little girl stood there and do nothing, they started to interest her. They tried to call her name, but still no respond. When hey were about to leave, she spoke

"I hate you!!!" And then she ran back to her room but first she kicked Ayato's shin. He gripped at his his and wimpered and watched as the girl left.

The other brothers looked at the little girl sudden action then they started to looked at the broken doll on the floor.

"Little bunny sure has the guts to do that." He said as he bend down to picked the pieces of the doll.

"Yui is different...." kanato said while helping Laito.

"....hey..." the brothers looked at him,

"Lets fix her toy..." he said grumpily.

"My my why the sudden change?" Laito asked

"When I looked at her, she looked just like us when we were still kids..." the others had their frowns on, knowing they have been having pain and suffer from the past.

After 3 hours later, the triplets finally manage to fix her doll. They went to her room, finding the girl still crying. When the triplets handed them the doll, her sad face became happy ones again. She forgave them and hug the brothers. Even though they were there hugging her back, the brothers never felt this for ever. They never received hugs from anyone not even their parents themselves. The next day everything went back to normal, the trireiple still liked to tease her but not much, instead they see the little girl as their own sister.