Chapter 10: Confession and Realization Part 3

The brothers came and sat at their places. Shu sat next to Reiji, who is near the window, Subaru sat by himself, Kanato sat wih his teddy opposite of Subaru, Laito sat between Yui and Ayato. The atmosphere on the limo is tensed. The two siblings hardly wanted to talk or looked at each other. Yui who used to be the one who is talkative is quiet, putting on her earphones, and staring at her window.

"So, Yui..."he poked her shoulder, Yui turned her attention towards Laito and gave him a sweet smile.

"Yes..."

"I heard you're going out with Hikaru Furuhataa?" He smirked, this turned the others attention.

"Actually it's a friend to friend date so it should be NOT a problem to any of you" She said still with her smile, Ayato notice he was being blamed on started to talk

"Well, it would be a problem if you just hung out with him without your BIG BROTHER'S PERMISSION!" he shouted at her.

"You're my Half Brother, and who says I need your permission, i am capable of being by myself." She tallked back at him. Everyone gasped at Yui's respond, then Reiji started to talk

"Yui, mind your manners, and if You want to go out on a date i suggest you get one of us permission, and might as well accompany you during your date." Reiji said while closing his book, Ayato had a smug on his face.

"Fine, can I go ?" She asked with her puppy eyes

"No." Ayato cheered when Reiji said that

"Shu, you're the eldest," she emphasised the eldest word making Reiji cough

"Can I go?"

"No, cause it's too much work and you can go when we are not tired." He shut his eyes.

"Subaru..." Yui went next to him

"W-What! Don't take me on to this mess!" He blushed

"Kanato..." she looked at him

"Teddy and I are busy with playing, isn't that right Teddy?"he looked at his Teddy

Yui grumbled and decided to stay quiet, then Laito spoke up

"Hey, what about me?" He started to pout.

"No." All of them said at once, Laito whimpered and had his drama queen time, which make the ride even more unpleasant.

They arrived back at the mansion, Yui wa  the first one to get out. Then followed by Reiji

"Yui..." he called her

Yui turned around "yes..."

"You can go with this friend date if you do your homework first" he smiled at her. Yui squeled happily and went to give him a big hug.

"Thanks Reiji, I love you." The others were about to complaint when Yui was already walking happily to her room.

"Reiji, WHAT THE HELL!" everyone screamed their lungs at Reiji.

"Go to the living room, i will explain to you all." He went first then the others came as well leaving Shu in the limo sleeping quietly.