Chapter 3:Tardiness

3 years later

Right now Yui is 13, she is in 7th grade, at the exact same school as her brothers, well the name of the school but junior high is next to high school. She has been waiting for this day to come. Because now she can go to school with the brothers, even though, at first Yui got bullied, tortured, and possibly nearly killed by them, but they manage to change their ways into loving brothers.

She wears her uniform thats the exact like the high schoolers but the color is red, wears her leather shoes, and grabs her bag. She looked herself at the mirror once again and she's off to go. She goes
downstairs to meet Reiji who is already been waiting for her.

"Morning Reiji!" Yui says happily.

"Its night time, and you're 4 minutes late." He look at his watch.

"Oh right..sorry.."she giggles at her mistake. She nearly forgot that her school starts at evening instead morning.

"You are forgiven, but next time if you're late i shall give you a punishment." Reiji fix his glasses

"...yes..." Yui gulp, she had one of those 'punishment' and she does not want that to happen again. But some time later, Reiji's punishment is much more better, and she always gets a pat on her head when she did a good job.

"So where are the others?" I start to change the subject

"The others are already in the limo, but Shu isn't." He started to walked towards the door followed Yui.

"Um..should i go get him?" She asked

"No." He said without a hint of sorry

"But why not?"

"We are already 5 minutes late, and its the start of new term.."

'It is true that its the first day and everything, but..'

"Then..you go ahead, i'll go get Shu. Besides, i can go with another driver." I smiled at him. Even though i really want to go together, but i guess it can be another day.

"No, i will not let you go alone with him by yourself. Besides he did it on purpose for not coming on first day."

"Well, i'm going to change that fact. If you are going to punish me then fine cause i'm not gonna change my mind." Crossing my arms.

Reiji stood there, surprised thatYui has just said to him. A minute pass, and the two still hasn't given in. Finally Reiji sigh and fix his posture

"Fine...you may call that good for nothing and be on your way. I won't punish you this time but next time, i won't be letting you of like this, do you understand?"

"Yes! Thank you Reiji!" Yui hug him, he did not expect this to happen, but eventually he hug her back. Yui let go and off back to the mansion. Reiji smiled at the sight, no one has ever hug him after saying something like that. He turned his back into the limo.

At the limo

"So where's Yui?" Laito asked while playing with his fedora.

"She won't be joining with us today." He returned into his cold self one.

"What! Why?!" Ayato barked at his brother.

"Because she has things to do, and I will not tolerate tardiness." The others just shrug at him, some got upset cause it's the day she has been waiting for 3 years. No one question Reiji anymore, the atmosphere was quiet and no one spoke until they arrived at the school.