Chapter 21: Changes

A/N: this story's idea is mainly came from 20022015h. Thanks so much for helping me on my story.

As Yui cured everyday, and has no longer a human, she began her life as a full fledge vampire. But the brothers worried at her since she has been unable to eat or do anything, she only stared blankly. When Reiji gave her the antidote, she only manage to say "i'm thirsty of blood"

The brothers smelled her blood and launched at her straight. They bit her, making Yui shocked. They bit her one by one leaving Yui a loud moan after another. But luckily, Karl went back and punished the brothers. After that she never spoke a word. The brothers tried off to control their thirst toward her, but sometimes they manage to get a tiny bit of blood from her, of course with permission.

*Flashback*

As the brothers went as fast as they can. When they reached the mansion, Karl has left in due of important business.

"Reiji, can you help her?" Ayato laid Yui on the nearest couch.

"Well, it's going to take a matter of time, but the possiblity is high." He went to his lab and prepared the antidote.

As they waited, Ayato held her hand, it's cold and lifeless. Her face is starting to loose its colour, making the brothers worried.

"I'm back~" Laito had his smile.

"What took you so long?" Kanato said as he held tightly on his Teddy

"Well, i manage to burnt everything, he shouldn't be made out alive so that's that" he smirked then he started to frown when he saw Yui

"How is she?" Ayat shooked his head. Then foot steps were heard

"I created the antidote, but there's still something i needed from the owner of the demon heart"

"I have something you might need" Kanato opened Teddy's back and in there it contains of the bottle of ashes. He gave it to Reiji which he mix the ashes to the antidote.

"I'll give it to her." Ayato drank the antidote and gave it to her through her lips. The brothers felt a little jealous but they realize that they have been defeated, they knew how much Ayato loved her more than they thought.

"Yui..."he murmured. Suddenly her eyes flutter open and reveal her pink eyes.

"Yui!" Everyone called

"...i'm thirsty.......of blood...."she touched her neck. That's when it snapped, the brothers smelled her sweet scent of blood, it came from Yui. Ayato bit her first, out of nowhere the others followed as well. Subaru and Kanato bit her wrist. Reiji bit her shoulder, Shu and Laito bit her thigh on each side.

"S..stop.....it"s but they didn't stop, they continued, a moan escaped from her throat making the brothers smirked in pleasure. Yui went blank after that.

"STOP IT THIS INSTANCE" Karl burst from the door, grabbing ahold of hem with his demon power.

*Flashback end*

Up until now Yui stayed on her bed looking straight with her blank face. Bu what the brothers didn't know is that when she remained out of her mind, she had a visit from her past.

Yui....