Chapter 14: The Ceremony part 3

It was the day of the ceremony....
After the confession they made, i've been avoiding them for almost 2 years....now i'm the same grade as the triplets. I'm still the same girl from junior high.

They've been even more protective towards me since the confession, they even tried to hug and kiss me alot, i manage to get away from the kiss(most of time). Apart from that, I finally avoided them, either in school, or the house.

It gets lonely without them, but it's for the best. But I manage to talked to them for a bit, even though it always ended about the ceremony. After I graduated and I went to the same school as them, I finally made the decision to do he ceremony. They were surprised at first, then they asked who will be the one turning her into a vampire. I told them that I already decided to let someone else to do it. They were angry at first, but I told them they were my relatives from my adopted parents. Father also agreed with the decision and so the ceremony will be held on the day of my birthday, the day where i was found by my adoptive parents.

I was wearing a black dress, with a black rose tiara, also with black peep toe heels.

The door creacked open revealing Karl Heinz. He's wearing the same vampire suit he always wear

"My Yui, you look beautiful, so are you ready?" He held my hand

"As ready as i'll ever be"i said nervously.

"Remember, you need to stay quiet and do not speak unless you are needed to." I nodded.

He led me to a dark hallway, it was part of the inner mansion, I was told that this place was for the ceremony of the vampires, anyone who dares to interrupt, shall be punished.

We finally arrived, he signal one of the guards to open it. The doors looked like it was centuries years old, it had the shape of the family crest, and it looked like it weight 10 tons.

Ba-dump

There it is again, i've been having a heartache ever since i was told to do this ceremony. I held my chest out, suddenly it stop hurting.

The door revealing a ballroom, the candle lights were a dim, but i could still see clearly, it has black roses around the pathway, the place has a huge glass window in front that has the picture of death, there was a marbel table in front, that holds a wine cup, and a dagger.

Karl handed me the black roses bouquet, and I started walking to the path. I saw the other guests Karl invited and the brothers standing at the front, they don't looked very pleased or even happy cause i didn't picked them or at least one of them.

But what can i say, it was too sudden that they chose me and i still looked at them as my brothers not lovers.

I finally arrived in front of the table, with a cousin of mine, who is also standing by my side. Karl Heinz started the ceremony, he made a speech, then he pulled out a wine, and pour it to the cup.

I drink it every last drop, then Karl started holding my hand, he pierced a dagger into it leaving a trickle of blood coming out my skin. I could feel every vampires in this room staring at my blood.

"If anyone has anything to say, speak now, or forever hold your tongue" karl said, no one said anything. Karl proceed the ceremony, the cousin started licking the blood then he held my waist, lowering into my neck and was about to pierced it when

"Wait!"