Chapter 14

Bethany's p.o.v.

I rolled over to the side and thought Drew would be there but there was nothing. I open my eyes and see that my window's open. Drew probably left. I turn around and see a piece of paper on my phone. I get up and unfold the paper.

I left before your family could walk in and Matt could beat me up. Anyways we'll talk later. Meet me at the rock, that we kissed, at about 5 at night. And wear something casual/dressy .. ;)

~ Drew~

XOXO

I smile and blush as I remember at time. Anyways, I get out of bed and wash my face and go downstairs, still wearing my pjs.

"Looks like someone had a good night." My mom says while sipping on her coffee.

"Yeah... I mean it wasn't so bad." I lied.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She must've noticed my fake smile and tears started to come out.

"I- I was at the p-p-party and saw Alex with Olivia Ro-rose" I snob.

"ALEX MOORE, THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!! HOW DARE HE? WITH THAT WHORE?!?! IM GONNA RIP OFF HIS HEAD OFF AND BEAT HI-"

"MATT!!! You don't have to do that!!" I say and everyone looks at me surprised. "Drew already did that for me."

"What? Why would he do that for you?" Dad ask and I just shrug. " Anyways, I always liked that guy."

"Me too...." I mumble.

"Anyways, I'm gonna for a run to get things off my mind." I say. I run upstairs and change into my yoga capris and a PINK sports bra. I grab my phone to check the time but I see a bunch of missed calls and texts from Alex. I just ignore it and plug my earphones in my phone and put my phone in my pocket. I step outside and run along the beach. I run for about an hour and head home. I get inside and drink so much water that I think my bladder is gonna explode. Then, I go upstairs and take a nice, long shower. When I'm done, I change into a pair of sweatpants and tank-top. I go downstairs and make my family a strawberry milkshake then hand them out.

I go upstairs and change into a creamy vanilla dress, a thin cocky green vest and a pair of brown combat boots. I get my brown bag and grab a pair of arrow shaped earrings and a long necklace with a elephant pendant. It's 4:42 so I go downstairs.

"I'm gonna meet Drew so I'll text you later." I tell my family and leave my house, out the back door. I walk to the Rock and see Drew sitting on it, with his legs bouncing up and down.

"Boo!" I scare Drew as I jump beside him. He jumps up and turns around.

"Bethany, hey!!!" Drew says, still surprised.

"Hey." I say smiling. "So... Our plan for today?"

"Well, Bethany, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. Now." Drew smiles.

     "Well it would be my pleasure, Mr. Hunter." I say dramatically in a British accent. "Well, lead the way."

We walk to Drew's red 2016 SILVERADO 1500and Drew opens the door for me, like a gentlemen then I get in. I see a blanket covering stuff in the trunk, but I push that thought aside. After a few minutes we arrived at Season 52 and enter the restaurant. When we get in, we're greeted by a waitress. The waitress was wearing a v-neck shirt that barley covered anything with a name tag that said Natalie on it, a skirt that didn't even reach below her butt. Plus, she was wearing so much makeup, you couldn't tell where her eyes, nose and lips were.