Chapter 13

Bethany's p.o.v.

Couple of months later

A lot has happened in the past month. Alex asked me out and I said yes and we're still dating. Drew seemed to be dating Olivia Rose and started to forget about me. Anyways, next Saturday is Alex and I's 50th day anniversary but today we decided to go a party that Eric was throwing. I wore a tight black bodycon dress and a pair of black heels. I only brought my phone with me so I just putted in my bra. Right now, Alex and I were at Eric's party and I only had a beer and Alex had about 3 beers and drank some shots.

"Hey, babe. I'm gonna go to the washroom and come back. K?" I tell Alex.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Alex slurs while smirks.

"Oh shut up. I'll be back." I go to the bathroom and in the hallway I see Drew and Olivia making out. I feel a pain in my chest but ignore it and just walk to the bathroom. I might be dating Alex but it still hurts to see a guy that you once liked with your enemy. I go back to the bar and Alex isn't there anymore.

"Boo!!!" I hear and I scream. I turn around and come face to face with Lauren.

"Dude, you fucking scared me...." I whine. Then I hear Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez, so I pull Lauren's arm and run to the dance floor. We dance for what seems like hours then we drink a couple of shots and dance again. I had to go to pee but the 1st floor bathroom were all taken. So, I had to go upstairs and while I was walking in the hallway I heard moans and groans. Ew.. I make a disgusted face but then as I walk into the hallway, I heard the names.

"Oh... Baby." Said a deep husky voice.

"Mm.. Alex. You're the best. Mmm." I hear a high pitched voice. Olivia Rose? Alex? My Alex?

I barge into the room and there is My Alex with the fricken bitch, who is "dating" Drew, half naked on the bed. I gasp and both of them look at me with a surprised expression. I feel bad for Drew but all I can think of is what Alex just did to me. He cheated on me. The Alex that told I was one of a kind and the only girl in his eyes? Then, I realized that I was crying and making my way though the crowd of people, trying to get out of the house, muttering sorry. But all of a sudden, I was stopped by a big figure in front of me. I lifted my head and saw Drew, but he was all blurry. Before he could say anything, I ran past him and got out of the house. Then as soon as I got out, I ran to my house, locked my bedroom door, closed the curtains and sat down any just cried. I cried and cried for hours then fell asleep.

-

Drew's p.o.v.

I was watching people play beer pong table and get drunk. Suddenly I see Bethany crying while making her way through the people. I run in front of her and she looks at me. She looked so heartbroken. Before I could ask her what happened, she makes her way past me and starts running out of the house. I was about to run after her but I saw Olivia and Alex walk towards us. Olivia's hair was a mess, lipstick smudged and Alex had a tint of red on the side of his lip. No, they did not have sex and Bethany did not just walk in on them. I look at Alex and he was going to run after Bethany but then, I grabbed his arm and threw him and to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" Alex yells in my face.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME HUH? YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!" I punch him right in the face and kick him in his balls. "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, CHEATED ON BETHANY WITH A SLUT.!!" And he earns another punch in the face.

"I WAS DRUNK, OKAY?? ILL GO TO BETHANY AND APOLOGIZE !!" Alex punches me in the jaw. Sure it stings but I punch Alex once more. Then he punches me on my cheekbone.