Chapter 4

Drew's p.o.v.

I wake up at loud music playing somewhere. I groan as I get up from my bed and check outside while rubbing my eyes. I blink a couple of times to see if this is real, or if I'm dreaming, because right in front of me is THE BETHANY WATSON. The same Bethany from the surfing school. The same Bethany that I met yesterday while she was surfing. And the same Bethany Watson that my aunt said was my neighbour.

I stare at her and she stares at me. We both have a shocked expression on our face. After a few seconds, I come back to reality and open my window. Then I mouth to Bethany to open her's. She opens it.

    " Drew Hunter is that really you? Why are you there?" Bethany asks.

     " I'm here because this is my aunt's house and I'm staying with her." I said.

     " Wait, so you're Josie's nephew Drew? The Drew Hunter that I met at the beach?"she asks.

     " Yup. That's me." I say.

     "Well, this is a surprise. Umm, I got to go, so how about I talk to you again later at work?" She asks.

     "Yeah. Okay.. We'll see you then." I tell her. "Oh, and your dancing's not bad."

Bethany gasps as I smirk and close the curtains.

-

Right after work I offer Bethany a ride home. She said yes, so we get into my car.

     "So my best friend just texted me and said that there's gonna be a party that a guy I know is gonna throw. So I was just wondering if you'd like to go." She says

     "Okay, but when is it?" I ask.

     "It's tomorrow at 9:00 pm at 1945 Greenpond Blvd." She tells me.

     "Oh, well I don't know where it is so do you mind if I go with you?" I ask.

     " No, of course not. So I'll come over to your house and we can go. I'll be there by 8:45 to pick you up, so that we can go." She says while taking her stuff with her because we arrived at her house. "Oh, and my best friend's probably gonna come along."

     " K. Well then, see you tomorrow." I say.

I ran up to my room and took off my work uniform and changed into some sweats. And fall asleep....

-

Bethany's p.o.v.

I wake up in the morning and get up to brush my teeth. Then I just realized that...

DREW AGREED WITH ME TO GO TO THE PARTY TONIGHT !!!!

I go downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal and then decided what I'm going to do today.... First, I'll go to Bulk Barn and buy some gummy bears then come back and watch PLL till its time to get ready. So I went to Bulk Barn and bought a pound of gummy bears then came back and got comfortable in my bed and turned on my laptop and started watching PLL.

-

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8. I called Lauren to come to get ready for Eric's party. I got up and took a quick shower. When I came back to my room, Lauren was in my closet probably looking for an outfit for me and her.