Chapter 5

Bethany's p.o.v.

  "BABY IM PERFECT, BABY IM PERFECT FOR YOU..." I sing on the table while dancing.

GOSH I FEEL GREAT !! JUST SOOOOO GREAT!! Wow!!!

     "BETH."

     "BETHANY ALISON WATSON , GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I hear my brother yell at me.

So here's what happen after there was the whole Drew-and-Eric-greeting; I went with Lauren to get a drink and Drew went to the washroom and Matt went probably to get a girl, again. So I might of had two to three bottles of beer and trust me, I can't drink that much. So I got a little drunk as well as Lauren, so we got pumped up and started dance on the dance floor. I have to admit the DJ's pretty awesome. So after, this is the situation that came next; my brother yelling at me.

     "OH, IS THAT YOU!!! ARE YOU MY CUTE AND ADORABLE BIG BRO, MATTY??" I ask. Wow, I'm a totally different person when I'm drunk!!

     "Yes it's me so would you please come down from the table??? You too Laur." Matt says.

We both get down from the table, and for some reason I give my brother a bone crushing hug. Then I hear Talking Body by Tove Lo blasting through the speakers.

"OMG!!! I LOVE THIS SONG,!! LAUR, LETS GO DANCE!!" I yell at her as I drag her to the dance floor. After dancing to a lot of songs, Lauren and I go to the bar. On the way I excuse myself to go to the washroom. I ask a petite blondie where the bathroom is and then start walking towards the bathroom. I open the door and see a couple making out. I'm about to turn away but then, I recognize the two face. I see that they're...

DREW HUNTER AND OLIVIA ROSE!!!

I run out of the room, closing the door and find Lauren and Matt.

" Guys, can we please go home?" I ask while I snob.

"Beth, why the hell are you crying? What happened?" Matt asks.

"Just take me home and I'll explain everything later. C'mon, let's go... Please..." I cry. Tears run down my cheeks.

After getting in the car, I slowly fall asleep on Laur's shoulder and think.

I'm so stupid for falling in love with mr. Canadian

-

Drew's p.o.v.

( Before all the bathroom drama)

I couldn't find Matthew, Lauren nor Bethany. I give up and head to the kitchen and open the cooler and grab a beer. After I'm done a couple of bottles, I go back into the living room and look around. Suddenly, a hot blondie comes in front of me.

     "Hey.. I don't think I've seen you around here. My name is Olivia. What's your's?" This Olivia girl says while batting her lashes and twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

     " Sup. The name's Drew. Drew Hunter." I slur.

Wow, this drink has an effect on me.

     " Well, Drew, if you want, I can stay with you tonight..." She says.

     " Umm.. You see I have to find my friend Bethany, Bethany Watson. Do you know her?" I ask.

     " Yeah, I know her, but how about we go somewhere and have fun." She slurs while making a disgusted face. Wow guess she's drunk like me and doesn't like Bethany.

     " Sorry, but I really have to go fi-" I get cut off by a sloppy kiss.

I look back at back and see that Olivia is kissing me. I don't know why, but I grab her waist and pull her towards me, closing up the space between us, and kiss her back. After a few seconds, I find us in a washroom and making out. After a few minutes of making out, we stop and I hear the door close. When I look towards the door, there's nothing. Guess it was just some drunk teenager. We say goodbye and I head back to the living room and see Eric. Guess that Olivia girl was just a one night thing.

"Yo man, did you see Bethany or Lauren or Matthew?" I ask

"Didn't you hear, Bethany was crying then she left the party with Matt and Lauren to go home." He says.

"WHAT? WHY THE HELL WAS SHE CRYING? WHAT HAPPENED?" I ask, more like yell at Eric.

" I don't know what happened but she left a few seconds ago so if you run you'l-" I don't listen to what he's saying, I just run out the front door and look around to search Matt's black Lamborghini Gallardo. I hear an engine and turn around to see Matt's car driving through the road. Ergggg. Just a minute, if I came just a minute before, I could've seen Bethany. I grab a taxi and give the address. When we arrive I give him the money and run out the car, I reach her house and knock on the door. A few moments later, the door open and I come face to face with Bethany.

     " Hey Beth are you okay? I heard that you left the party with the others, crying? What happened?" I ask.

     " A-ARE YOU A-ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED? WELL FIRST OF ALL, MR. HUNTER. I AM BEYOND NOT OKAY? YOU KNOW WHY? ITS BECAUSE I JUST SAW MY FIRST ACTUAL CRUSH, YOU, DREW HUNTER, MAKING OUT WITH MY MORTAL ENEMY, OLIVIA ROSE!!! SO I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AND WHY IM LIKE THIS, RIGHT NOW, CRYING!!! YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE!!!" Bethany yells into my face. "Seriously Drew... I thought you were different I'm just so stupid for liking you..... Just, I think I need sometime to get over everything.. Bye Drew..." She whispers at last then slams the door and leaves my just hanging there....

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!! Wait was Bethany the one who closed the door earlier? WAIT, THAT'S NOT EVEN IMPORTANT, BETHANY LIKED ME !!! OH NO, I JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE...I, DREW HUNTER, HAS JUST RUINED A FRIENDSHIP... OH MY GOD, WHAT AM I GONNA FUCKING DO.... SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys I'm sorry that I didn't update faster... I was kind of busy lately so yeah but I'll try to update at least once a week. Thx guys and I'm soooooooo sorry.. ❤️❤️

(Btw. I just like that song....)