Things should get better

Roc POV

After Torel "left" me last night, I really couldn't think straight now. I'm doing things that I wouldn't do, like I don't smoke, and never will but I rolled up my first joint and smoked it, and now I'm here blowing on one right now while I'm watching TV. Everyone has been texting me and calling me, but I don't wanna talk to anyone now. All I have been doing is smoking and crying, and thinking of how bad I hurt Torel, since I'm hurt that we lost our son. I wanna know why did he have to go? I hear a knock at the door and I smiled, thinking that it was Torel, so I opened up the windows so the smoke can get out, but turned out that it was Ray. "Nigga, I don't want to talk to you now. So you can just go." I said while I tried to shut the door, but he came in. "Dang Roc! You have been so sad about Torel and Calvin that you blowing on trees now?" I nodded and rolled up another one, while I had "Used to be" playing on repeat. "Roc, you need to stop blowing these trees and get back to how you used to be. And you will get over this but we got to take things slow, and now we are gonna have you stop smoking weed because it ain't good and that's something that you wouldn't do. I know you too well." Ray tries to take my second joint away from me, but I hiss at him and bit his hand(sorry Ray). But, I sighed and dropped it in the ashtray and let it burn out by itself. "Good! Now, we got to clear this smoke out!" Ray goes and opens up all the windows to have air come through. Since I was blowing those L's, I got the munchies, so I go and make myself a sandwich and sat back down. "Roc, look...I know that it's hard for you to not think about Torel 'leaving you', and the lost of Calvin, but you have to think. First, you think that Torel doesn't miss him? bro, she misses him as much as you do. She is just taking the lost better than you. Second, you need to stop taking your anger out on her. She's so sweet and innocent and still pregnant I may add. And you just being a mitch(male bitch for my beautiful readers that didn't know what it was) to her and you need to cut that shit out." I sit back and cried a little and Ray gave me a brotherly hug. "I just want things to be better!" I yelled and cried in Ray's shoulder. He started to tear up a little too and he was just being the best big bro like he always is. "It will Double R, you just have to wait awhile and God will work your marriage and everything else out." I nod and kept on thinking that every single day now. "Things will get better, Chresanto", I told myself, "Things will get better."