Where I wanna be

Roc POV

 It's been days after Torel has been mad at me over the pictures that Desieree had to send me. I was so pissed at her that I didn't know what I wanted to do. I'm sitting on my doorstep outside, having the sun beat on my caramel skin. I'm so happy that I got myself another iPhone 4s, which is the same one that I had customized in blue with the rhinestone home button, well, until Torel threw it at her wall. So, after I did get my phone and got it to how it was before, Chioko called me. She was telling me that she's really sorry for what she said to me a few days ago. I told her that I knew she didn't mean it and after we had that out the way, we talked about the Desieree pictures, that made me and Torel's relationship go sour. "Desieree? You mean the hoe that lives five blocks away from you? The one that is thirsty and ratchet?" I nod over the phone. "Well, look as long as you didn't do nothing but get away from her, that's all that matters, and you know that Torel really loves you." "And I love her too, Chioko. More than anything," "Well, show her that. Well, I have to go. My boss is gonna be pissed if I'm on the phone for awhile. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you baby Santo." I laugh and hang up. How do I have to talk to Torel? I already know what to do. "Ray, Prince. I have a plan for y'all that we are in. It involves Torel and me telling her the truth. y'all up for it?"  They said yes and got read to hear what I had to say. I swear to y'all that this will work. Trust me.