Party comes crashing down

My birthday was just three weeks ago and I'm officially sixteen, YAY! So for today, Roc and the rest of the guys are hosting me a belated sweet sixteen. The theme that I want is masquerade. So everyone will be wearing cute party dresses and the masks, which will be fun. The guys and I are down at the conjunction house and getting everything set up, and they tried to make me leave but I didn't want to go anywhere. "Torel, how about you go and shop for your dress for tonight, please baby?" Roc asked sweetly. "Well, why do you want me to go away so fast?" I asked. "Torel, can you please leave baby? We're really busy and we want your party to be the best that you have ever had!" I sigh and waddle out the door, and got in my car and drove off. I called India and see if she wanted to go with me and she said that she would. So, we meet up at the mall and we go and try and find myself a cute maternity party dress for tonight. "Torel, you like this one?" India asked. She was holding up a lime green dress that looked like something that can be in "The little mermaid". I shake my head and continued to look. "ooooo India look at this one!" I said running over to it. It was a strapless red dress that went up to my knees, and that it had ruffles at the bottom. "I have to have this one, like no lie!" "Well, since you want it, go ahead and get it. Then we have to get your shoes and mask. Then Morgan and I can do your hair!" India mentioned. I got the dress and paid at the register. After that 400,000 dollar dress was paid for, I went and got my mask, but since it's my party, I think that I shouldn't get one, so I didn't get one but India did and we left. The shoes I got were these red glittery stilettos, and it reminded me of Wizard of Oz. "Look like we're not in Kansas anymore!" I laugh and joked. India laughed so hard that she cried and that she had to agree. After I spent all my money, I got ready to do my makeup and I didn't go all out, so all I did was some cat-eyes with my eyeliner, my matte red lipstick, foundation and I was done. "WAIT TOREL! You forgot your eyeshadow." India yelled. She made me sit down and she did my eyeshadow and it was bronze, so it can blend with my skin, and she did my mascara like how she does hers and she was done. Now, I had my ends dyed red again and now I got dressed. The moment I stepped out, I knew everyone would think that I'm looking good, so I'm getting ready to go over there and see if they think the same thing.

I drove back out and I see the house was just as live as the last time I first came here. I waddled out and I see how it was decorated, and the guys did a good job. They made it look like those fancy ballrooms, with a side of Vegas! I smile and tried looking for the guys, turns out that all of them are in their white tuxedos and waiting for me. I go upstairs, and tap Roc on the shoulder. "Hey birthday girl!" Roc cheered and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss. "Thank you guys for making my 16th birthday the best that I can ever have." They all blushed and smiled and told me that they're welcome. Now, it's been two hours and all of us are having so much fun and it was even more fun when I opened my presents. I see that Roc got me the beatbox, a beatpill, two pairs of the Studios, and he got me some of my VS stuff such as more bras, yoga pants and the undies that he likes to see me in. Prod gave me a Versace bag, a Chanel jacket and then he decided to get me a MB charm bracelet that all the guys made for the fans and selling in on their website. Prince got me a card with 500 dollars and a 100 dollar Starbucks card. Then Ray got me a 2wice couture case for my Iphone 5 and got me a 2wice couture jacket. "Thanks you guys for the presents, it means a lot like really it does!" I said while I'm skimming through everything. Then I stopped and felt a sharp pain in my stomach and it didn't feel good either. "Torel, you okay babycakes?" Roc asked, rubbing my belly and getting concerned. I act like nothing was wrong, and told him I'm fine, until I felt the pain again, but it was sharper. I screamed in pain and I screamed when I felt wet and moist between my legs. Turns out that I was bleeding. "OH SHIT! Torel is bleeding!" Ray yelled. "Quick, get her to the hospital and Prince and I will drive her. Roc, you ride with Myles." Prod said. I took off my heels and Prod and Roc carried me in the back of Prod's car. I screamed and yelled in pain and I couldn't take it anymore. I want to know what's wrong and fast.

It's quarter to midnight and I'm in the hospital room. I scream and yell, pushing as hard as I can. "I'm not giving birth am I?" I thought. The guys were in the waiting room, wanting to know what was wrong with me. The doctor told me to stop pushing because there was some bad news. "Mrs. August, I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage and you lost one of your sons..." I looked and I laughed to try and keep from crying. "You're kidding right doctor?" "I'm sorry Torel, but one of your sons died." The guys walk in while doctor walked out. I started crying long and hard, and I knew my makeup was messing up, but I didn't care. "Baby...what happened?" Roc asked. I just pulled him in for a hug and cried even harder. "HE'S GONE! CALVIN IS GONE!" I scream. "Wait, what happen to Calvin?" "He died Roc. He passed away. GONE!" Roc just turned cold. It look like his heart stopped and that he didn't care about anything anymore. He got up and went to the car, and banged on his door until it had a huge dent. I still couldn't get over the fact that our baby boy is gone. We can try again but for Roc that won't cheer him up.