Caught in a Lie(pt.2)

After I see that Aiden left, I decided to have the balls to tell my sister that I'm sorry, even though she hates me right now. I see the door open and Chioko walked out and shut her door. She gave me a death glare and kept walking. "Chioko wait! There's something I have to tell you!" I yelled from behind. "You accused me of cheating, Chresanto?" She yelled. "W-well I heard that you were seen with-" "Yeah, that white guy you heard I was 'with', he's my boss! He and I were on a business lunch." I felt so stupid and small about that. "But-" "NO! Don't even bother to talk to me now, Chresanto. You really embarrass me at times. You know that you're not my real brother, anyway? It's all because mama got remarried and I was the first one. You can even tell we don't look the same. Light-skin, curly hair looking ass." I gulped really hard and just standing here with my knees shaking. "You know, why the fuck am I still in the same room with you? Fuck it, I'm going back home. Tell mom I left." Chioko slammed the door and drove off. Now, I can't believe that she didn't want to claim that her and I are brother and sister. "I need to talk to Torel right now." I thought to myself, and I did just that.

 I knock on her door and she opened it faster than I can blink. "Hey love, what's the matter?" She asked sweetly and let me in. I walk in and sat on her couch and decided to watch TV with her. "Ah, nothing much. I just got in a huge fight with Chioko." "Well, what she say that made you so upset?" I grabbed her by her waist and hugged her tight and didn't let Torel go while I was telling her what happened. "Well, turns out that the white guy I thought she was cheating on her boyfriend with was her boss and they had a business lunch. So turns out that she still has Aiden. Then the next thing I know is that she talks about me like a dog and all I was doing is trying to tell her that I'm sorry for what I did." A tear falls, but I was quick enough to wipe it before Torel can. She kissed me and was rubbing her hand on my abs and just smiled. "well, she was just heated in the moment. Let her calm down and she will tell you that she didn't mean all the stuff she said, ok?" I smiled back at her and nodded. She got up and waddled into the kitchen, getting ready to make a soul food dinner for me, but before she did that, she asked me if I wanted to spend the night with her. "Baby, that's my dream that is about to come true." I laughed and got my stuff, while bringing her clothes that she forgot. Good girls are hard to find. That's why I'm happy one good girl came into my life and stole my heart, just like I did with her.