Lies

chpt 9; He will be mine

After Roc and I had our first time for three hours, we went and fell asleep. It was already 6:30 in the morning and the sun was creeping up over the horizon. I roll over and hug the pillow and I sniffed it a little. "Smells like Roc and I never knew he can smell this good. Well, I did but, you know." I thought to myself and smiled in my sleep. "Torel, wake up sweetheart. We got a busy day today, baby girl." Roc whispers in my ear. I groan and roll over. He smiles to himself and he started to sing, just to get me up. "Girl, I used to be your superman, now I'm flying solo. You used to be one-hundred with me, now you're on the low low..." I slowly open my eyes and look at him while he's getting clothes out his closet. I smiled and rubbed my eyes, then he turned around. "Well, looks like someone woke up to a pretty bluebird singing to them didn't they?" Roc smiled and kissed me. "Well, I mean that bird has a great voice, that's funny because that bird is you!" I laugh. I had to put at least my bra and undies back on since I was still well, you know, naked. But anyway, I went and took a shower and after I did, I went and got my black liquid leggings with a cute blue deep V-neck, and I got my blue Jordan's to match. "Torel, while you're getting dressed, I'm gonna cook breakfast for us and after that you can chill with the girls or you can come with me to rehearsal for tour and see our dance." Roc told me innocently and sweetly. To be honest, I never really thought of being with him and seeing what the guys are doing on tour, but I told him that I'm gonna chill with Ki'Loni, India and her other sister that I also love very much, Morgan and we decided to be at the spa today and have a girls' night out!  Breakfast was really good and after we ate, we went out and then Desieree was walking her dog and she saw us, so she wanted to talk to us. "Oh hey Chresanto and Torel! What y'all doing?" She asked. I roll my eyes and really wanted to say something that I won't regret later, but I kept my mouth shut. "Nothin, just chilling." Roc told her. She nods and then she asked Roc if he can chill with her. He said that he would and I look at him like he's crazy, and I wanted to cuss his ass out too but I didn't.

   Now, while Roc is with Desieree at her house, she had her plan in motion. She had Roc on the couch, then flirted with him. He was uncomfortable and not at ease. I mean, he did have a boner but in this case it was bad since he's with a beast and not the good ones. Then, she decided to kiss him. "Hey Roc, I-" I stopped and saw what was going on. She looked and she pretended that he kissed her. "Torel! Girl, I'm so glad you're here! Chresanto was kissing me and I-I tried to get away, but he didn't stop." I walk to Roc and talked to him. "So, what's this? You're kissing dogs now?" I asked,getting irritated. "Baby, it isn't like that. I wasn't even kissing her, she kissed me! I was pulling away, but she didn't let me go." "Well you know when you have braces, you can't kiss right. I know because I had some." I stormed out the door and I had tears pouring from my face. "TOREL! Look baby, I love you and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Roc said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Oh nigga, get your filthy lips away from me." I yell, then I scoffed and pushed him away. "And after we made love last night, I would think you love me as much as I love you. And the fact that I say that you're the boy of my dreams...turns out that you crushed them." I said, fighting through the tears. He stood there and wanting to make it right with me, but I didn't let him. "But baby... I need you! I've never fell in love with a fan until I met you and you're the only one that I've loved. Just please DON"T LEAVE ME!" Roc cried. I flip him off and walked back to his house to get my stuff and I decided to spend the night at Ki'Loni's house. "I love her. I really love her." Roc whispered to himself through his tears and went back to his house and started boxing. "Ha. I got just what I wanted. Now, Chresanto will be mine!" Desieree thought to herself and laughed while she shut the door and walked back in. I thought living out in LA would be great, but I wanna move back home now.