Wow!

When I woke up, I decided to just stay on the couch and watch TV. I see that Tiffany came through the door with some grocery bags. "Oh, GoodMorning Torel! How are you, pretty pregnant girl?" she smiled and gave me a huge hug. "I'm doing great Miss Tiffany, thanks for asking." I smile. She rubs my belly and felt one of the triplets kicking me. I giggle at her facial expression, and waddled over to the kitchen. "Your son is upstairs in his room." I was making myself some coffee, while eating the rest of the cake pops that I didn't get to from last night. She nods and washes her hands. When I waddled back into the living room, Tiffany saw that I had a worried look on my face and she wanted to know what was wrong, but turns that she already knows. She continues rubbing my belly and started to play with my hair. "Chresanto told me about Jacob," she said and paused. "It didn't have to happen to him. But, sadly it had to be. He was just protecting himself and his brothers. Then some asshole had the nerve to beat him bad." I was eating my cake pops like no tomorrow, but for my boyfriend's mom, I wanted to offer her one. "Would you like to have a cake pop, Miss Tiffany? They're my favorite." I said with a smile. "Torel, your smile just warms and melts my heart." She said putting her hand on her heart and she took two of them. I asked her more questions of what happened. Tiffany only told me a little bit because most of it was too graphic and that she didn't want me in tears and have a disturbing picture in mind. When we were relaxing, we see Chioko walking through the door. She was drunk and had a smile on her face. "Heeelllllloooo mama! Howwww are you doing this afternoon?" She said, giggling and playing with her boobs. "Chioko, how long have you been at the club last night?" "Only five hours, and it was GREAT!" She hiccupped and stumbled in the living room. The fact that I struggle when I get up, shows everyone that I need help, so Tiffany comes and helps me and I'm standing up. "I'll be over at my house. I'll be back later!" I said, waddling out the door and across the street to my house, until I ran into trouble.

 "Torel! COME HERE GIRLY!" Some ratchet girl yelled. I turned my head and it was the devil herself. Desieree came walking to me with shorts on with a shirt that was showing off her stomach and her belly piercing. She had her hair up in a bun and wearing her sunglasses. "Oh, hey." I say, getting annoyed. "OHMIGOD girl it's been a while since I have seen you! And look at you." She said while she walked a circle around me. "You're just glowing! How many months are you now?" I really didn't want to answer, but I told her that I'm three months. "Awwww how CUTE! When you due?" "In January." "That's something! C-can I rub your belly?" She asked "sweetly". I hesitated, but I told her that she can and the fact that the babies were kicking really hard and fast was different when she was rubbing my stomach. Maybe they know how terrible she is and they don't want her to feel them. "Oh my! Your babies ain't never kicked like this?" Desieree asked. I shook my head no until I see a cute little girl walk right next to her. "hey sissy!" the little girl said to Desieree and smiled. She picked her up and gave her a kiss. I felt like I was gonna throw up, and no it wasn't my morning sickness this time! "Torel, this is my little sister, Serenity." Serenity gave me a smile and waved at me. I couldn't help that I had to smile back. "A-are you Roc Royal's girlfriend?" Serenity said shyly and hid behind Desieree leg. I smile at her and nod. "Yes I am, sweetheart." It was hard for me to kneel down to her, but the she-devil helped me. Serenity's eyes widen when she really noticed my big belly bump. She didn't know what to do, so she went and put her hand on it. "Can I rub your belly?" I told her that it was fine, and she was having fun with my belly too and I couldn't help but to giggle. "Serenity, we gotta go now! mom is gonna be mad at me again! Sorry Torel, we have to go, but we might see you later." Desieree said quickly. "Bye Torel!" says Serenity, waving and smiling. I wave back and got into my house. "Dang, why is she being nice to me? I know she might want something from me." I thought. Well, when I see her I will confront her about that. Something tells me that she's still mad about me and Roc.