Say yes

Chpt 13: take him back!

Ray POV

 Me, Prince and Walter are here at Torel's house and Lord only knows that I know things will start. We open the door and there she is, and she looks nice! "hey y'all! what's up?" Torel smiled. I told her that we got tickets for her to see us backstage and come to our concert tonight. 'Alright, what's the catch? Or better yet, why y'all want me to go?" She asked. I stare at Princeton for the longest and he looks back at me. I punch him in his stomach, to let him spit it out! "OW! What was that?" He whispers loudly. "Look! Torel, Roc misses you, alright? Ever since you left he-" Prince cuts off Walter by saying, "Roc doesn't have a penis anymore, he has a vagina, and of course what I mean is that he isn't himself anymore. He's following us around everywhere, and when we do something he will sit down and sigh then be like, 'If only Torel was here'." She looks and then she asked if he really does that. We nodded and then she did decide to see us tonight for two reasons, she hasn't seen us in concert before and also she gets to be back with her favorite member! Hope this works. Then we tell Torel to get ready at 6:30 because the show starts at 7. She smiles and gets ready and can't wait to see them back together, hopefully. But beauty giving me Prince and Walter our 5 bucks!