Fitting in

Chpt 3; Some new friends

J.J and I are at the mall already and we're here doing our first shopping trip in a L.A mall, which to us is really exciting, but the more exciting thing that we couldn't get over is that Roc is our neighbor. "Torel, I know that you're happy to move out here. Your husband is our neighbor!" J.J joked. I giggle and smiled, and before I said anything, I went into my favorite store, which is Victoria Secret of course. Then when I was in there, I saw the best celebrity sisters ever, the WestBrooks! "J.J it's India and Crystal!! You know, in MB's used to be video?" I say excitably, while I'm holding a push-up bra, underwear and a pair of yoga pants. "Oh hell yeah! Wanna go talk to them? I hope they don't turn us down though." So I bought my stuff then we left and then we saw them in the food court. "Hey you guys!" India says while she's sitting down and she gets up to talk to us. We turn around and start talking to her and she is a really cool girl and she and her older sister, Crystal are even prettier in person! "Hi, I'm India and this is my sister Crystal and we saw y'all and we can tell that you guys aren't from L.A are you?" She asked, smiling and playing with her hair. "Yeah we are, actually. We're from Detroit and we moved out here because of our parents and they have a job transfer! I'm Jamara, but you can call me J.J and this is my sister, Torel and we're big fans of you and your sisters!" Crystal comes in and talks to us. "Well Torel and J.J we appreciate you girls being fans of us and you guys seem really cool already like legit! So why don't we all hang out at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 6:30, perhaps?" Crystal asked. We nod and we all exchange numbers! Finally, we're becoming friends with the girls that we actually love and adore.

 "Torel, wake up! We gotta meet India and Crystal today, remember?" J.J yells from downstairs. She was wearing a half shirt with sweatpants with her converse and had her hair in a messy bun. I groan and roll out of bed and actually fell out. I quickly got up, took a shower, curled my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I was wearing my high-waised  shorts with a cute cropped shirt that had the Chanel logo, then I had my Jordan's to match with it. Had put my doorknocker earrings in and put on a bit of my makeup and got ready to head out the door. "You should be quicker with getting dressed!" She says. I roll my eyes and tell her that we should go. We are finally here and we talk to India and she's gonna be having a party and the conjunction house this Friday night at 9:30 and turns out that she wants us to be there. "Well, who is gonna be there?" I asked to her while I drink my iced mocha. "Mindless Behavior is gonna be there, of course. Rachel will be there, OMG Girlz will be there. So will Diggy, Jacob Lattimore, Ki'Loni and a few others are gonna be there and it's going to be sooooo turnt up it's gonna be crazy!" India laughed. We decided that we're gonna be at her party and see how turnt up it'll be!