Sorry/I wanna work this out

I had my alarm go off at 7:30 and when I heard it, I slowly got up and just had to recover from what happen last night with me and Prod. My eyes are still red and hurt from all the crying that I did after I smashed Prodigy, just to try and get away from Roc and what's going on with me and him. I go downstairs and I waddle into the kitchen, getting ready to make myself breakfast. The triplets and I are craving some cheese grits, bacon, eggs and pancakes with chocolate syrup drizzled on it. After I got done cooking all of that, I made myself some iced coffee and had that, then I waddled into the living room to watch TV, and I see that SpongeBob is on, YAY! I realized that I didn't have my phone with me, so I had to go back upstairs and get it. The moment I got done eating, I laid down and I saw there was a text from Ray. Turns out that the text said that he and Princeton want to take me out to brunch today. I know that I eat least every two hours now, which mean that I will be hungry after right now. I told him yes and he said that he and Prince will get me at 10:30. "This will be fun. Just to hang out with my big brother and my best friend." I thought and smiled.

 It's already 9:45, so it's getting close for me to start smashing again. I decided to have my hair down and I had my tips of my hair dyed black, so it won't stand out anymore. I got myself my black and white strapless Chanel sundress that Roc got for me before he left for tour and just a gift to "welcome me into the neighborhood". After I took a shower and put on my dress, I had my white wedges that I decided to wear, and I was looking too cute for today. I just stood in front of my wall mirror, turned to the left and was looking at my belly. I've been getting so big and I'm only three months, but I just can't help but rub my belly and smile. I put on my red Rihanna MAC lipstick that I bought yesterday, my gold hoop earrings and headed out the door. After Ray, Prince and I got there, we were at this place called BLD and I can smell breakfast and it smells GOOD! My mouth is watering and I can feel the babies kick, which mean that they are hungry too:) I waddle over to the booth with Prince and Ray, which is where we decided to sit. Prince pulls out my chair and helps me sit down. Ray takes the menus and hands one to me and Prince. "Well Ray, what are you gonna have?" Prince asked, taking off his shades. "I might have the banana split pancakes with extra whipped crème with a side of bacon and some scrambled eggs. How bout you?" Prince is stroking his chin, trying to think of what he wants. "I will...get the stuffed breakfast burrito. What have you decided on what you want, Torel?" "Well," I said rubbing my belly, not knowing what to get. "I might get this ham, bacon, cheese and egg breakfast sandwich, which doesn't sound bad, right?" Prince shakes his head and Ray does the same and smiles. While we ordered what we wanted to eat, our drinks came out. I got two pina coladas, Prince got orange juice and so did Ray. The hours went by, and we just talked about tour and when we did that our food came out and we started eating. "Torel, I didn't know you got two of those sandwiches." Prince gasped. I giggled, then had to make my statement. "I did. It's sweet that you and Ray were gonna pay for me, it really is but I'm independent so I'm putting it on my blackcard." "You do not have a blackcard, Torel." Ray said, doubting me and thinking I was joking. I got my wallet out of my purse and pulled out that black American Express blackcard. Ray and Prince chokes on their juice and couldn't believe it, and there was something else I couldn't believe.

 While I finish eating, I see that Roc came and was getting ready to sit with us. I had a sick feeling inside my heart, feeling that I don't need to be here. Since there is an area where you can eat outside, I took my food and went out there and the guys followed. "Torel! Can I just talk to you, baby?" Roc yelled. I sat down and acting as if I didn't hear him. He knew that I was still mad about the pictures, so right now we were getting the moment of truth. "Look at me," he said, while he lifted up my chin and had me look into his eyes. Damn, I forgot how beautiful Roc's dark brown eyes are. "What is it that you want to tell me? If you have more pictures of you and that trick, I don't want to see them." I said, tearing up a little. "I wasn't even kissing her or doing anything to her. You see that I was jerking away from her, not only in this picture but in the others. Now, I know she's jealous that you and I are together and that you having my babies and all." I roll my eyes and laugh a little bit. "Torel, I know I shouldn't have been there. I was only riding by her house and she wanted me to come inside and-" "Well Roc you should know what you have at home." He kisses me passionately and as mad as I still was, I couldn't help but kiss back. "I love you, baby. I would never do anything to hurt you or to break your heart." A tear fell from my eye and I hugged Roc and didn't let go. "I love you too. And nothing will change that." I said through my tears with a smile on my face. Roc was crying too, and I can tell because I felt his tear drop on my bare shoulder. Ray and Prince smile and then talked about this on IG, but never said that it was me and Roc, but pretty much everyone knew. Ever since that day, Roc and I went back to being the same cute, fun and turnt up couple that we first were.

"Love"

 I can see that love is like a gun. You can use it to hurt, or to defend. I see that with love, there's shit that you go through, just to see your man or girl happy. I will always know that to love, is that you have to love yourself, and after you do that it will come easy to you. Just today, I saw our boy and his girl have an emotional makeup and then I realized something. There will always be someone to make your relationship not work, but the people that are doing that have a reason for it. The reason is that they're jealous. So I can now see that with true love, you have to go through hell to get to heaven. Or basically, you have to go through things to make it work and to make it better."

~Ray 2wice