Lust

Chpt 8: First time

Ten rolls around and it's time for Roc and I to have our first time. So, since he isn't home yet since he's with his cousins hanging out, I go in the bathroom and have on my blue and black corset that I bought that J.J knows about, but mom doesn't and she will never know about it. Then, I have my hair down and then put on my black stilettos. After I fix myself up, I go and make his bedroom nice. With candles lit and rose petals. The music is set up already and before things got crazy, I was texting my girls back home and India. Then, while I was texting her Roc came in and he was shocked to see what I was wearing and how his bedroom was. "Well, looks like you're ready too huh?" He asked, then he started kissing me on my neck and then worked down to my boobs. He stops and he takes his shirt off and winks at me. Then he went in the bathroom and he got a rubber which was a good idea. He picked me up and then slammed me on the bed. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'll be gentle." Roc whispers. I asked him if it was his first time and he said yes and he asked me the same thing. I nod my head and I rub his back and tried not to put any scratches on it since he hit my spot, then he pulled out with the condom still on and he goes and "pets my kitty". After that was done, I came all over his fingers and couldn't stop squirting, so he went in and ate me out and slurped up all my juices. "You taste like strawberries, baby girl." He smiles, then finishes by hitting it from the back. The headboard bangs on the wall, the room is hot and stuffy. Sweat dripping off our bodies onto the other body, and we collapse. Roc gets up and throws his condom away and he wrapped me up into his arms and he kissed my forehead and told me that he loves me. I kiss him back and I tell him the same thing and we fall asleep just the way we are, but with the covers over us. This will be a night to remember, and a night not to forget.