Long Haul

"Riley!" She turned around to Adam and limped her way towards him. "You cool to do this, this weekend? It's going to be insanely busy."

"As long as I have a stool i'll be good. You talked to the manager there right?"

"Yup. Here's the per diem. Lunch will be provided there, this is for breakfast, and dinner as well as gas. Keep all receipts, the reservation is under HEB Burleson at this address." He handed her a confirmation page, with the hotels address. "Please behave yourselves, we're trusting an 18 year old-"

"17 year old."

"Ugh, that makes it worse. When's your birthday?"

"January 1st."

"Interesting, anyways we're trusting a 17 year old to handle this. You can handle this right?"

She scoffed. "As right as rain." His eyes closed. "Seriously though, i've got this. Promise."

"Great, now I believe you. Your shift is the same everyday, 8 to 4:30." Adam looked up to the other 3. "Have fun all." Riley took a deep breath and turned around to face her friends.

"Alright losers, let's go!" They all jumped into Lucas' truck and after inputting the address into the GPS they left for Granbury. "Hey babe, do you have the receipt from filling up your tank?"

"Yeah. I'll get it to you once I hit a red light. I trust you with it more than me." She laughed.

"Yeah, me too." Maya leaned over her friend and grabbed the auxilary cord. "Oh, hi Maya. Were you not getting enough attention? Josh, do your job."

"Haha very funny peaches. Get ready for a throwback!" Riley giggled and turned up the volume.

"Oh no you didn't!" She cringed at how she sounded.

I'm beginnin' to feel like a rap God, rap God.
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod.
Now who thinks there arms are long enough to slap box? Slap box?
They said I rap like a robot so call me rap bot!

"GO RILEY!" Lucas started laughing at his girlfriends rap skills. She wasn't half bad.

But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes, I got a laptop in my back pocket.
My pen'll go off when I half cock it. Got a fat knot from that rap profit.
Made a livin' and a killin' off it, ever since Bill Clinton was still in office with Monica Lewinsky feelin' on his-

"EDIT!"

I'm an MC still as honest, but as rude and indecent as all hell syllables, skill a holic, kill 'em all with.
This flippity, dippity-hippity hip hop.

The running back was still shocked that he continued to constantly learn new things about her. He had no idea and was consistently laughing at her hand gestures and dance moves. After another 4 minutes of random rapping, and Riley laughing at the fact she was messing up Lucas turned down the radio. "Hmm, I don't really know what to say about that."

"Yeah, there's not much to say when you're in the presence of a rap God." He started tickling her while he drove. "NO! PLEASE STOP!" She screamed, and laughed while trying to get away. The emerald eyed man stopped and focused on the road. "Hey I actually wanted to talk to you two back there." The brunette positioned herself where she had a decent look at all 3 of them.

"Is everything okay Riles?"

"Everything's great actually. I just had a few run in's this past week and I wanted to talk to y'all about them." Maya started to glare, having a feeling where this was going. "Missy and Charlie."