Chapter 18-Jello-O Shot

Chapter 18

"LET'S GO ELKS!" Riley was being held in the air while she did a scorpion. The senior class let out a yell when she asked for more noise. Lucas watched her drop into her squads arms and grinned, he loved watching her cheer. It was always so exciting, figuring out what she was going to do, and he wasn't the only one who thought so.

"YEAH Riley. Show us what you got." Lucas glared to his right and of course, it was Chase. The running back rolled his eyes, remembering to stay calm since Riley hated it when he got mad. Besides, it was his number she was wearing on her jersey. The green eyed man knew that Riley wouldn't normally do that, which made it even more important to him.

"BHS CLASSMATES. PLEASE WELCOME TO THE FLOOR YOUR VARSITY CHEERLEADERS!" Riley took her place at the center of the floor, but had a flat bill cap tucked into her spandex shorts.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin like P Diddy. Riley and Darby stood up and put their hats on. Grab my glasses i'm out the door i'm gonna hit this city. Lucas laughed as they high fived and overly exaggerated their hips when they walked forward. Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack cause when I leave for the night i ain't comin' back. They flipped backwards and Riley threw a wink towards Lucas as she twisted her hat backwards.

I'm talkin' pedicure on my toes, toes tryin' on all our clothes, clothes boys blowin up our phones, phones. The brunette was thrown into the air and she did a kick spin basket toss.

"WHOO!" Lucas shouted. He was so happy that his stomach started to tingle, he had to let it out anyway he could.

Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up tonight imma fight till we see the sunlight. Tik tock on the clock but the party don't stop no. The entire squad was in the center of the arena and dancing to the song. The school loved it. Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up, tonight imma fight till we see the sunlight. Tik tock on the clock but the party don't stop no.

You build me up you break me down, my heart it pounds yeah you got me. Riley dragged her feet as she walked towards her position in front of Lucas. With my hands up you've got me now. She put her hands above her head and clapped her hands to the beat. You've got that sound yeah you got me. She collapsed her chest in and out with the beat and Lucas couldn't tear his eyes off of her. You build me up you break me down my heart it pounds yeah you got me. Riley smirked, knowing what was about to come next. She spun herself several times and dropped into a split.

Now the party don't start till I walk in. There was a bang from the speakers to indicate their dance was over and the squad tossed their flat bills. Riley intentionally tossed hers at Lucas. The entire school exploded, it was by far their most popular routine yet. Even the last one where Riley astounded everyone. Lucas found himself cheering while the brunette flipped her way to the center of the arena with her squad.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"I believe this belongs to you." He handed her the cap.

"That's why I tossed it at you." She grinned. "I wanted it back."

"It wasn't because you were trying to grab my attention?"

She stepped closer to him. "I thought I already had it."

"Definitely can't deny that." He chuckled revealing his breathtaking smile. "You were incredible. You know that? You always are." He caressed her cheek. "You looked even better wearing my number."

"You liked that did you? I convinced Darby to let us wear them today." She turned around and posed, he laughed trying to hide the fact he was checking her out.