Chapter 19-Flirt

Chapter 19

Riley had drank for an hour, and since her stature was so small it obviously didn't take her long to get wasted. The brunette was on the floor with her best friend and Lucas was staring at her. They can imitate you, but they can't duplicate you. Cause you got somethin' special that makes me wanna taste you, I want it all day long. I'm addicted like its wrong. I want it all day long, i'm addicted like it's wrong. Chase appeared and started dancing with her, he had his hands on her hips and Riley was too drunk to care. Bailey was all over Lucas, her white sundress made her pale skin look whiter, and her blue eyes were definitely a showstopper. Whatcha gonna, whatcha gonna do with that dessert? Lucas had never seen Riley act like this, she was attracting all the wrong attention from all the wrong guys.

Are you savin' that dessert for me. Because if you are baby you know you can work for me. The way you do it causin' jealousy. But, you don't ever gotta worry about the enemy. They try do it like you, and they get mad cause they don't do it successfully. The brunette turned to face Lucas and all he could see was hurt in her eyes. Chase had her hips and turned her back around to face him. "You're so sexy." He whispered. Riley grinned, that's when he went in to kiss her.

"No sir."The brunette pushed herself off of him, even drunk Riley could handle herself, for the most part. Chase pulled her closer, and continued to grind on her. Lucas tried to keep Bailey and Zay away from Riley all night, which was difficult because he didn't want to be away from her. The green eyed man knew that his new love interest and his old might clash, not might they would considering they're exact opposites.

"Lucas?" He looked down at Bailey.

"You okay? You seem kinda zoned out." Lucas didn't have a chance to answer before his friend spoke up.

"Who is that?" Zay pointed to the beautiful brunette. "I am definitely feelin' that slice of apple pie."

After a good eye roll he replied. "That's Riley Matthews. Cheerleader, 3rd in our class, and one bad ass girl!" Bailey looked up at him, somewhat concerned.

"Lucas, don't cuss." The running back rolled his eyes.

"She's a pretty little thing a'int she?" Chase dipped her, and pulled her back up.

"Yeah." Bailey looked at him again, with her brows furrowed. "She is."

"I like your new town, lots of nice things to look at."

"Thanks Zay. I've had a lot of fun here. We went to the lake house, and mudding and I got a job. It's been a pretty easy transition."

The blonde cleared her throat. "Who's we?"

"Riley, myself, Maya, Josh, Farkle and Smackle."

"What's a Farkle?" Zay laughed.

"That Riley?" Lucas ignored the question and took note of the disapproving look that was on Bailey's face.

"So, what are you doin' here?" He smiled being careful not to her feelings.

"Well, I know you said that the reason we had to break up was because of you movin', and I figured if I could come up here at least once a month and maybe you drive down once a month. This could work, and we could be together again." The running back wanted to kick himself, he should've told her that he wasn't interested in being with her anymore. But, he took the easy way out and blamed it on the move. He didn't reply to the suggestion, the green eyed man decided to take the focus off of that topic.

"Hey Josh!" Lucas waved down his new friend.

"What's up Luke?"

"This is Zay and Bailey. Friends from Austin."