Chapter 22.

Percy Jackson-

Do normal people have a goddess in their head?

No.  The answer is no-no they do not.

Do you think I'm a normal person?  Yes, I'm breaking the very thin wall here, but roll with me for a minute.

If you think I'm a normal person (I doubt that's what you were thinking) then you have clearly never had a goddess wailing in your head.

Do this, Perseus.  Do that, Sea Spawn.

This is almost as bad a Annabeth when she is rambling about Architecture.  But that is different.  Because I love my Wise Girl, so I can tolerate it.

Hecate...

I honestly think I'm legitimately going insane.

That isn't actually a first...but still!  I don't like it.

Ohh, teach her how to stab stuff now!

Hecate, I'll teach her how to be awesome like a demigod.  But I'm doing it my way.  I'm going to say this only once politely.  GET THE HADES OUT OF MY HEAD!

Jeez, no need to shout.

You are so annoying, you know that?  Look, no offense, but I literally see you and train with you every single night.  You are only supposed to be in my head on important events like when I'm supposed impersonate the princess with the hair that reminds me of cinnamon buns...which stinks, since I don't actually like cinnamon.

Well, yes, that is what I said...but...

But what?

I'm boooorrrrreeddd!

I swear, I almost dropped my sword.

"Is something wrong?" Ginny asked, lowering hers as I almost fell-you know, how people fall in those anime shows.

"Sorry," I muttered.  "And to think!-People say I act childish!"

"What?"  Ginny asked uncertainly.

"Well, I'll tell you-!"

"Percy?" I think that was Thalia, but I was on a roll.

"I'll have you know that I'm plenty-!"

"Kelp Head?" Nico asked, looking alarmed.

"I am way more childish than you!" I said triumphantly.

"Look, BLUE COOKIES!" Someone screamed, breaking me out of my trance.

"Where?!" I asked, my eyes widening.  "Mine!  Where are th--" I faltered.  "There are...no cookies...are there?"  I pouted and slumped my shoulders in disappointment.

"Perce, you were acting weirder than normal." Ginny asked me in a concerned manner.  "Are you okay?"

"Are you going to ask me that again when I get blue cookies?" I asked hopefully.

"...No," Thalia smirked.  "No cookies."

I sniffled and gave her the baby seal look. 

"No!" Thalia said sternly.  "Don't like at me like that, Perseus Jackson!"

"What is he doing?" Ginny asked out of the corner of her mouth.

"His thing." Nico answered her the same way she'd asked.

"What thing could work against Thalia?" Ginny asked a little louder.

"The baby seal pout," Nico answered seriously.  "It is the most dangerous tool in his arsenal.  Even more dangerous than Riptide.  It has sucked in many poor, defenseless demigods.  The cuteness cannot be overpowered."