Chapter 4.

Harry Potter-

"Air disasters are so much cooler than water disasters!"

Sirius, Molly, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and I turned ours heads to the stairs as we saw a mysterious girl wearing black yell at Percy. 

How did she get here?

Rephrase that—how did they get here?

Right after her, came a mysterious boy—also dressed in black.  They both had black hair, but he had black eyes, and hers were electric blue.

The thing that really got me, was that Ginny was laughing with the mystery guy, and seemed highly amused at the girl and Percy's argument.

Hey, anyone that doesn't like Him is welcome with me anytime.  Except Malfoy.  No doubt these two Death Eaters will get along.

"My father is way more awesome than yours!" Percy said.

"No way!  My dad is the boss of both your dads, so there!" The girl growled.

"Well, my dad is rich." The boy said smugly.  Oh, great.  A stuck up brat.

"Death Breath, face it, your father is a deadbeat." Percy grinned.  The girl and Ginny laughed.  'Death Breath' looked like he'd been hit between the eyes.

"That.  Was.  Brilliant!" The girl looked like she'd been given a million Galleons.

Ginny put her hands over her mouth laughing.  "That was so punny, Perce.  Way to punny."  Yet she was still laughing at the little Death Eater.  Since when did she call him 'Perce'?

"Thalia, tell the Kelp Head over there to shut up," the boy scowled. Ginny laughed again.

"No way, Nico! That was priceless!"

"You are horrible, Pinecone Face." 'Nico' muttered.

'Thalia' turned red. "Take that back, Ghost Guy!"

"Princess!"

"Grave-y!"

"Barbie!"

"Skeleton!"

"Tiara Girl!"

"Zombie!"

"Air-head!"

"Decay Brain!"

"Zappy!"

"Corpse Breath!"

"Lightning Bug!"

"Dandelion!"  The boy—Nico—stepped back as if he was hit.  "

"You did not go there!"

"Oh, I so did, Corn Plant!"

"That isn't fair!"

"Mytho-Magic Geek!"

"Tree Girl!"

"Dead-Head!"

"Neverland Girl!"

"No!  Too many boys!"

"I'm a boy," Nico said crossly.

Thalia gave him a look over and scoffed, "Barely."

His fave turned red.  How exactly were they here again?

"Guys, guys," Death Eater Percy chided.  "As much as I love family reunions—and believe me, I really do, we are being rude."  He gestured at us.