"Jungkook hurry-" Taehyung stops whistling and speaking and stops in his tracks. His heart beat faster and he couldn't help a foolish smile slide onto his face.

His boyfriend was too beautiful to describe. Every step he took down those stairs, Taehyung thought of how lucky he was to have him.

A maroon beanie sat on his head, his black bangs escaping in the front. A faded long black t-shirt hung off one shoulder, which Taehyung found out that it was his signature look. Black jeans fit snugly on his long and toned legs, and to top it off, he wore his favorite Timberlands.

"Hey." Jungkook breathes, eyes squinting when he grins.

"Hi." Taehyung says softly. He intertwines their fingers, tracing his thumb over his knuckles.

"You look great." They both say in unison, and Jungkook giggles while Taehyung blushes.

It was almost seven o'clock, and they pulled into the parking lot when the sun was setting. Jungkook jumps out of the car and rushes Taehyung to get out as well.

"Come on! Hurry!" Jungkook exclaims, jumping up and down. Chuckling, Taehyung puts on arm over his boyfriend's shoulder and walks to the bustling crowd on the street.

Lights and lively people littered the road, and booths stood on each sides of the sidewalk. Taehyung bought Jungkook the long neck bottle of lemonade with two straws for them to share. Jungkook bought some glow in the dark jewelry, one of them being a headband that rested on Taehyung's head.

They watched the firework show and lit some lanterns. Together, they lifted them into the air, and watched the wind take them higher and higher. While Jungkook was watching, Taehyung sneaked a peck on his cheek.

"I love you."

"I know." Jungkook lowers his eyes and watched their hands that were holding each other's. Taehyung felt a little hurt that he hadn't said I love you back yet. He didn't want to be pushy, but he wanted to know if Jungkook felt the same way.

"Jungkook--"

"Let's go win a prize!" His boyfriend cuts him off and tugs his hand. Taehyung sighs and lets him lead him to a game booth.

"Welcome! What a lovely couple we have here!" The booth owner exclaims, a mic on her lips so anyone near could hear. Taehyung glances up at the booth sign, and it read "Karaoke Frenzy!"

"The objective is to hit all the notes that appear on this screen. If you get a score above ninety, then you can win a prize!"

Jungkook nods at Taehyung eagerly and fishes out some money.

"Single or duet?" The owner asks.

"Sing--"

"A duet please." Taehyung interrupts Jungkook's answer. Eyes wide, Jungkook looks at him.

"Don't worry. We'll get the prize." He reassures him. Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung could in fact sing, even after they had been dating for almost a year.

"Pick your song!"

Taehyung and Jungkook scroll through the options, until Taehyung clicks on a song and it begins to play.

The screen reads "Let Me Know" and the owner hands them two mics.

The beat starts out slow, and then Taehyung starts to sing. He keeps his eyes close and the crowd around them is silent.

"..Mamulidoen i seon-yul wieseo na hollo beotigo iss-eo ijen naege malhaejwo kkeutnatdan geol Let me know.." He sings his line at a very low octave, and opens his eyes when he's done. Since both of them couldn't really rap, the best kept going until it was his turn again.

"Mamulidoen i seon-yul wieseo na hollo beotigo iss-eo ijen naege malhaejwo kkeutnassdan geol.. Let me know."

"Girl Let me know Girl Let me know. Imi da kkeutnan geon algo itjiman milyeon-ilado namji anhgeman. Girl Let me know Girl Let me know Girl Let know. Mwolado malhaejwo." Jungkook's voice is so angelic that the crowd makes sounds of approval and clap. His boyfriend looks at him in surprise, and steps closer to him.

"I just wanna know, know, know. I just wanna know, know, know." Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and sings to him. Jungkook blushes and looks at the screen.

"Milyeon-i machimpyo ap-eseo beotigo iss-eo
geuleoni mwolado naege malhaejwo. Girl Let me know."

The song ended. The crowd erupted in applause, and wolf whistled when Jungkook stood on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend.

"I had no idea you could sing like that." He beams, and Taehyung smiles sheepishly. The booth owner hands them a life size sloth, and Taehyung gives it to Jungkook.

"Anything for you, babe." He says, and Jungkook squeals and hugs the sloth. "What should should we name it?"

"We shall call him Yoongi."

"I dig it."

They both laugh and walk down the street hand in hand.

___
Two stupid updates in one day. Yikes