epilogue

three years later.

.

.

The month was July. Humid and hot weather everyday. Ice Cream trucks around every neighborhood. Birds chirping in the early mornings. Everything seemed perfect.

A boy, his age around twenty, sat on the porch of white house. His feet dangled of the edge and his hands fiddled with a plane ticket in his hand.

The boy's name is Jeon Jungkook. Indeed, a lot has changed in three years. The former brunette was now dirty blonde which complimented his tan complexion that used to be extremely pale. A faint scar ran from the top of his cheek bone to his jaw, but it was no question that this boy had become a very handsome man.

A woman emerges from the front door. It's Ms. Kim, and she lays a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. After the accident, Ms. Kim realized that she wanted Jungkook back. After filing the legal papers, she gained custody of Jungkook for the next year before he became legal.

There were other reasons for her sudden claim. Due to the accident, Jungkook had woken up with the lack of memory of the last year. The name Taehyung held no significance to him. He was given a fresh slate; a second chance.

Three years later, it was time for him to go out on his own. Ms. Kim made some arrangements overseas for Jungkook to start an internship at Kim Industries. Jungkook was nervous, but excited none the less.

His flight was that afternoon, and his ride had just arrived. Namjoon steps out of the car dressed in all black, flashing his dimples and smile at Jungkook. Namjoon was a employee at the company, and was also married to Seokjin, one of Jungkook's good friends.

The two load up his luggage and climb into the car. They drive past the Min's house, where their yellow buggy sat in the drive way. On the back of the windshield, the faded words "just married" were spray painted on.

Jimin and Yoongi had gotten married a few weeks ago, and were currently on their honeymoon in the states. Jungkook envied them, being so in love. He never liked to think about love. It made his heart ache for some reason, and he always got a headache.

That was the other thing. His memory wasn't the only thing that vanished. The cheery and playful personality he used to have was long gone. Instead, he was quiet and passive aggressive, never leading on to his emotions.

It was almost like he was a completely different person. Jungkook sighs and looks out of the window and rests his chin in his palm.

Kim Industries, here I come.

______

"obeying daddy", the sequel, will be published soon. thank you for reading my darlings, and for riding on this roller coaster ride with me.