twenty-three

"Daddy."

...

"Daddy."

...

"Tae."

...

"Kim Taehyung if you don't answer no sex for one year."

...

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Aish, what!!" Taehyung shouts out in frustration. The only sound was the paper Taehyung was furiously flipping through at his desk. Jungkook shrunk back and sat on the bed.

"You said we would go out tonight..." He says softly. Taehyung sighs, running a hand through his hair and removing his glasses. "And I know you're busy with work and all but... I mean you love me more than your work right? Can't you take a break and be with me?"

For the past two weeks Taehyung had been swamped with work from his uncle. He appreciated the experience, but he admits all the paperwork had taken away from Jungkook and Taehyung's time together. I mean, they hadn't slept together for 2 weeks.

Jungkook sniffles and rubs his eyes with the sleeves of his sweater. With an aching heart, Taehyung sets down his paper work and crouches in front of Jungkook.

"I love you more than anything, baby." He cups his boyfriend's cheek and kisses him. "I'm just busy with a lot of things. People are depending on me and I have to do what they ask."

"But I depend on you." Jungkook croaks, his eyes getting teary. "And I'm asking you to be my boyfriend."

Taehyung closes his eyes and sighs. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not entirely your fault." A pair of lips brush against his own and Taehyung opens his eyes to smiling Jungkook.

"Let's go to the street festival!" His boyfriend squeals, getting up from the bed and running over to Tae's closet.

"Wherever you want to go, I'll take you there." Taehyung obliges. Jungkook looks back at him with wandering eyes and bites his lip. A growl rumbles in Taehyung's throat when Jungkook beckons him over with his finger and bends down to pick up an article of clothing.

Taehyung walks over and presses his abdomen against Jungkook's backside. The younger shivers when his hands capture his hip bones and presses harder against him.

"Nu, uh." Jungkook stands up and twirls around, putting a white t-shirt in between their lips. "Put this on, you'll look handsome."

"Jungkook.." Taehyung seethes through his teeth in warning. His boyfriend glances down at Taehyung's hard on and smirks.

"Better take care of that before we go out."

And with that, Jungkook left to go change, and Taehyung left to go take care of business in the bathroom.

"Babe, we have to go." Taehyung shouts from down stairs. A door slams and Taehyung groans in impatience. He thought only girls took forever to get ready, but damn, Jungkook had been getting ready for a half an hour already.

"Are you wearing that cardigan I told you to wear?!"

"It's not even that cold!"

"You look hot with it on! I want to show you off now wear it dammit!"

Taehyung smiles slightly and licks his lips in thought. If Jungkook wanted to show him off, he planned to give him a good show.

Going off to find his baby blue cardigan, he whistles to himself. He grabs the cardigan off the top of the dryer in the laundry room and makes his way back to the foot of the stairs.