twenty-two

Taejeon above^
-

Taehyung wipes the sweat from his brow as he sneaks down the stairs at 6:27 am. The last two hours had been amazing but equally as tiring, and he was going down to get a glass of water.

Jungkook and Taehyung had been sleeping with each other for two weeks now. Each time was like the first time - he admitted that he was addicted to having sex with him.

And he was so good. It was kind of scary how perfect Jungkook was. His legs were strong and muscular, his pain tolerance was amazing, and he knew so many positions that they never ran out of ideas.

He was pouring water into his cup when he hears someone behind him.

"Taehyung."

Turning around, he finds Taejeon leaning against the kitchen counter with a cardigan and glasses on with his coffee. Taejeon was an author, and weirdly enough his creative writing juices or whatever happened late at night to early morning hours.

"Come to work with me today." Taejeon asks before Taehyung can greet him. The younger was taken aback by the seriousness but still felt excited.

"Okay." He smiles eagerly but then cocks his head. "Why though?"

"Don't you wanna see what your uncle does for a living?" Taejeon chuckles and sips his coffee. "Plus, you never know, you might end up working there."

Taehyung nods and races up the stairs. A groan sounds from the bed when Taehyung starts ruffling through his closet. He hears Jungkook start to wake up, and he picks out a white button up. Pulling his night shirt over his head, he slips on the dress shirt and begins to button it up.

"Mm, babe, what are you doing up." Jungkook mumbles into the sheets, his voice raspy from just waking up. "Come back to bed."

"I can't." Taehyung sighs in frustration when he can't get a button through a hole. "My uncle offered to take me to work today.. I think it's good for my future."

"Mhm... come here handsome."

Taehyung walks over to the edge of the bed. Jungkook reaches out and grabs his shirt softly. With careful fingers, he buttons up the rest of the buttons with ease, and smiles up at him when he's done.

The sheets covered his naked body, but his toned torso was still exposed and his messy hair cascaded over his eyes. Taehyung knew he shouldn't do anything, but...

"Daddy's going to work." Taehyung fixes his tie and peers down at his boyfriend. "Be a good boy and I'll give you a good treat when I get home." He leans forward and traps him in between his arms on the bed.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Jungkook beams and kisses Taehyung softly. The older cups his cheek and slips his tongue past Jungkook's lips. His boyfriend moans and he can feel him becoming needy.

"I.. I have to go." Taehyung breathes when he breaks away from the unintended make out session. Jungkook whines but nods, flopping onto his back.

"Hurry back."

_

The drive to the company was short. Taejeon explained that he was the CEO of the international relations department of Kim Exports. It sounded like an interesting job - but the majority of the time Taejeon had to travel to the United States.

To say that Taehyung was impressed was an understatement. As soon as he walked through the huge swinging glass doors of the building, his mind raced and eyes darted everywhere in awe. The receptionist desk was to the right, and the waiting room was beautifully put together.

His uncle gave him another suit to wear, and their dress shoes squeaked against the marble as they walked. Taehyung was startled to find that the guards from the limo were still following him and Taejeon.

"Uncle, why are they still following us?" He whispers. They step into the elevator, and Taejeon smiles at him.

"They're my body guards Taehyung. Company policy."

Taehyung nods, and glances at one of the large and muscular guards. The guard meets his eyes and Taehyung quickly looks away, shuffling close to his uncle.

The elevator dings and lets them off on the fourth floor. Body guards flanked their sides while they walked down the halls. Taehyung was overwhelmed, but in a good way.

"This is my office." His uncle steps out of the way, gesturing for him to open the door. The name Kim Taejeon was engraved in the door. Sweat builds up on his forehead and he enters.

It was like something clicked in him. The lavish seats, big desk, the paper work and glass wall that over looked the city of Seoul. At that moment, Taehyung thought, this is what I want to do with my life.

"Can you give us a moment?" He hears Taejeon whisper to the guards, and then the closing of the office door.

"Come sit, Taehyung."

Obeying, Taehyung takes a seat on the other side of his uncle's desk. A chuckle sounds from Taejeon's throat.

"Not there, son. Sit in the big boss chair." Taejeon smiles warmly and puts a hand on his shoulder. Taehyung's face lights up and grins up at his uncle.

He gets up from the visitor seat and walks to the other side of the desk. Slowly, he sits down in the large roller chair in front of him. He rests his forearms on the arms of the chair and rotates to the front of the desk.

Taejeon looks down at him with pride and crosses his arms. "You look like me when I was first appointed CEO."

Taehyung leans back and crosses his legs, surveying the entire room. He wanted this. Damn, he wanted it bad.

"I'm offering you a part time job here, Taehyung."

His head jerks up and he stares at his uncle. "Are you serious?"

Taejeon nods. "Three days a week. Right after school, and when summer starts, we could give you more hours." His uncle seemed so eager and excited that it made Taehyung become more ecstatic.

"That sounds awesome! Of course I'll do it!" Taehyung says, and hugs his uncle tight.

"The future is coming sooner than you think... I need you to be the heir." Taejeon mutters behind Taehyung's shoulder.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Taehyung." Taejeon stares out the window paine. "Nothing."

___

short filler but important jazz is happening fam (p.s more updates cuz its sprang break)