fifteen

"Be my boyfriend, please?"

  The silence was unsettling. So was Jungkook's blank stare, and his unresponsiveness.

"... Nah."

  Taehyung blinks as Jungkook sways, and then falls back on his ass. He tried shaking him back up, but the younger was knocked out cold.

  Damn that stupid champagne, Taehyung thinks to himself as he carries Jungkook bridal style to his car. He quickly loads Jungkook into the backseat, and rests his head on the steering wheel when he gets into the front seat.

  He was so close, and all of it was for nothing. Well, scratch that-- he got to see his smile. And his fine ass in a suit.

Deciding not to get an earful from Mrs. Jeon, Taehyung drove Jungkook to his house. He was almost halfway to his room when his mom called him from the kitchen.

"I know you're there, Kim Taehyung."

Oh shit me.

   "Yeah, mom?" Taehyung peeks into the kitchen, hiding Jungkook on the other side of the wall. His mother was sitting at the counter with a glass of wine, photo books scattered below her.

  "Did your date go well?" She asked, her words slow, and Taehyung knew she was drunk.

  "Yeah, about that..." Taehyung carries Jungkook to where his mother can see him. Mrs. Kim gasps.

"What is he doing here?"

"Listen, I accidentally got him a little tipsy while out to dinner--"

"You're dating Jungkook?"

  "Yes. Is that a problem?" He furrows his eyebrows and holds Jungkook tighter against his chest. His mother sighs and rubs her temples.

"Yes - I mean, no, or - you know what, do whatever Taehyung, it's your love life. Now go upstairs and leave me alone." She fills up her wine glass and presses the rim to her lips. Taehyung watches her down the entire glass before turning away. Tears threatened to form in his stinging eyes as he carried Jungkook up the stairs.

He loved his mom, but he wished she wouldn't drink so much..

Laying Jungkook down on his bed, he takes off his own jacket, and eventually Jungkook's as well. He undresses the both of them until they're left in their boxers. Taehyung stares down at the younger and smiles.

He leans down and presses his lips softly against Jungkook's, brushing his hair to the side. Before he could pull away, two strong arms wrapped around his torso along with two legs. Taehyung was on his hands on knees on the bed while Jungkook climbed onto him like a kid.

"Babe, let go." Taehyung chuckles, and crawls forward in effort to knock him off. He didn't budge.

"You smell nice.." Jungkook mumbles, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's neck. A blush forms on Tae's face and he kisses the side of Jungkook's head.

"You're still drunk."

"I'm not, I swear!" He exclaims, and looks at him right in the eye. Jungkook winces at sudden pain and whines.