-11-

"What happened in there? " Hoseok asked me worriedly.

I looked up at him with wet eyes. I didn't want to explain, though I kind of owed them an explanation for my sudden and out of the blue breakdown.

" It's silly. " I told him with my head down, a sudden rush of embarrassment making my cheeks turn pink. " It doesn't matter. "

" It does matter, I really don't care how silly it is. I'm your best friend I'll listen no matter what, come on. " Hoseok reassured me.

I looked up at him with big eyes feeling the back of my eyes tingling slightly as his honesty moved me.

" I-it was just Jimin.. h-he was making out with this girl a-and I was supposed to be his date. A-and you know I-I've got this massive crush on him. And I guess I was just shocked. " I told him slowly.

I felt embarrassed and slightly put on the spot. As the three guys where all staring at me I felt so vulnerable and little.

" You seriously have a crush on Jamless? Still? " Namjoon asked me in a shocked tone.

My eyebrows furrowed at the word jamless. I didn't understand what he ment.

" Jamless? " I asked him slowly. " What do you mean? "

" Jamless, as in Jimin. He doesn't have jams. " Namjoon explained seriously.

" Jams as in jars of jam? " Taehyung asked Namjoon with a confused expression on his face.

" No. Ugh, he's just uh.. jamless. At a lack of swag and er.. coolness, and height. " Namjoon stumbled over his words in an attempt at explaining the term 'jamless'.

Taehyung started laughing while tilting his head backward letting his laughter bellow. I soon started to giggle as it was slightly funny how one; Jimin was apparently jamless, and two; Namjoon can't speak properly anymore.

Hoseok on the other hand stood there silent deep in thought it seemed like. I stood up slowly, before walking up to him. I wrapped my arms around him, catching him off guard as he then almost fell, barely saving the both of us by setting his foot out behind him.

" Thank for listening Hoey~. I'm okay now, I think. " I told him while hugging him.

" This calls for a group hug! " Taehyung exclaims excitedly as he pulls Namjoon along with him and wraps their arms around the two of us.

I smile I close my eyes in this short moment of bliss. Hoseok laughed shortly his chest vibrating against my head. But his laughter sounded different from his usual laugh.

I decided let it for now and decided that I wanted to go back in and get something to drink.

" Let's get back in now, I'm starting to get cold. " I exclaimed and broke out the hug before I held my arms around myself.

" We can't go back in before we've cleaned up this mess. " Taehyung said as he circled his finger around my face with a stern smile on his lips.

" I'll go get a tissue. " Namjoon said quickly as he walked back inside.

Taehyung followed behind him inside leaving me and Hoseok alone outside.

" You're quiet. " I said trying to brake the silence. " Why? "

Hoseok looked at me and smiled. " I'm just trying to come up with the least messy way of make him less of a hotshot. " He told me and shook his head shortly.

Is that even possible?

annyeong~.
- so yeah. for the first time in.. well.. ever; here's a double update. your welcome.

hopefully you liked both these chapters. thank you for reading.

and I just wanna say;

WHAT EVEN? 5,8k reads!!? *correction 30 min later; 5,9k thank you*
- just the other day we where barely gracing 4k and now we're almost at 6k? THANK YOU♥♥

ily guys, more than i love borders by amber (which is a lot). I'm really greatful for all the support I've gotten from everyone here.

          여러분 고마워요~. thank you everyone.

heidi lovise