-06-

I handed the paper to the teacher with a nervous smile upon my lips. I walked away from him meeting Jimin by the door. He smiled at he as I hugged my books to my chest as I felt my heart pick up its pace.

" Mind joining me for lunch? We'll just head to the café down the street, they've got better food than here, " Jimin asked me.

I blushed and hugged my books tighter. I felt my ears turn red as we reached my locker.

" Sure, " I replied shortly scared that my voice would give in.

" Then let's go, before the rest of the school is queuing there, " Jimin told me while grabbing my hand pulling me out of the school building.

I felt my phone vibrate in my skirt pocket. While we where somewhat speed walking I took it out. It was a text message from Hoseok.

Hobi One Kanobi
Hey, where are you?

Shimi
I'm eating lunch with Jimin..

Hobi One Kanobi
Hoe, good luck..

Jimin came to a halt before a brown-ish coloured café. I looked up at the building while putting my phone back into its assigned place in my pocket.

" This is kind of cute, " I spoke in barely a whisper.

" Sort of like..

My breath hitched in my throat, was he going to call me cute? Just like in those cheesy movies and books?

.. a baby panda, " he finished as he looked up at the café sign with gleaming eyes.

I lowered my head, disappointed. Why did I have to get my hopes up? He'd never call me cute would he? The chances where on the level of unlikely.

" Let's go in, " Jimin tells me and tugs on my hand.

I looked down at our hands seeing that they where still entwined. I snatched my hand out of his grip before walking towards the entrance of the café.

I walked up to the counter and ordered quickly, a ham nd cheese sandwich along with a small milkshake. I where about to hand the employee on the other side the money, but a hand beat me to it. Jimin paid for my meal and I didn't feel to good about.

I don't really feel comfortable with others paying for me even though it's rather common in South Korea. It made me feel indebted to him, that I owed him.

I smiled and walked over to a table, a table for two as we where just two. As I was about to sit down he grabbed me by my waist and led me towards a larger table.

" You didn't have to pay for my order, " I told him, feeling slightly shy.

" Why shouldn't I? I was after all the one to ask you to come with me here, " he replied with a large grin upon his lips.

I smiled, his reply making me happy. It made me feel as if he somewhat, maybe liked me too.

We sat down at the larger table, beside eachother. Why did he want us to sit here? There would only be us right?

" Are there coming more people? " I asked him looking down at my food, not daring to make eye contact with him.

" Yes, most of my friends."

K.O :: Hi, thanks for reading and patiently waiting for me. It was honestly really difficult to write this.

I hope this was good.