-01-

" Talking to yourself again Shimi? "

That voice, if the kind that makes you want to bash the head of the owner in, at times.

The voice of annoying sibling, and in my case; an annoying younger brother by the name Jungkook.

" What do you want, nut wack? " I asked him, my eyes boring through his head.

" You where talking pretty loudly, so I had to see what you where doing. Or well who you where talking too, " he replied with a cocky smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude, though I really shouldn't let a little smart ass get to me.

" By the way, you have no say in what I do nor the authority to waltz straight into my room unless I say it's okay. "

" Alright, " he replied putting his hands up in surrender.

" And second off, I wasn't talking, I was rapping. There's a difference, " I told him and gave him a punch in his shoulder.

" Ouch, " he exclaimed and started rubbing the area where my fist had met his shoulder.

" Awe you baby, grow some balls, " I told him and pushed him put of the room, closing the bedroom door behind him.

I groaned at the fact that my little wimp of a brother even dared stepping into my room. I've told him countless times of the last few years that he is to stay out. He must either be deaf or have a terrible memory.

" There's nothing beside school today and the weather is nice, I'll just walk to school today " I mumbled out loud to myself.

I peeked up my white sneakers and picked out a black and white pair of knee socks to finish off my outfit.

A sharp knock where heard from my door, another unwanted morning visitor to fight.

" Nae? The door is open, " I said calmly and stared at the door, annoyed.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal, no one. Haha so funny~. I walked towards the door feeling like ripping the nose hairs out of whoever dare play with me I  the morning.

" Boo, " my friend, Hoseok, yelled.

" Hoe, that one is getting old, isn't it? " I asked him and grabbed his nose, like how you do on little kids.

" Hey stahp calling me that! " he exclaimed and flailed with his arms wildly.

" Are you a goose or what? Stop flailing with your arms like that or I'll rip your nose off and you'll be the new Voldemort, " I threatened. " And I've called you that since third grade, get over it. "

" You're such a meanie, " he told me as I let go of his nose.

I shrugged and walked out of the room after grabbing my phone in my left hand. Hoseok followed me closely as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

" Don't step on my tail will you? " I asked him and nudged him.

He looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

" You're basically walking on me, please, heard of personal space. Walk with at least thirty centimetres distance to me, so that I can breathe! " I exclaimed while rolling my eyes at the black haired guy before.

" Pfft, tails. "

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Shimi's so mean! Chapter one of Hotshot up though.

What do you think?

- heidi lovise