-02-

I walked next to Hobi, Hoseok, my friend with many names. The school was just down the road and the kids down there where way to noisy. I could here them all the way here, and I'm more than 400 metres away. I took my white earplugs out of my backpack and plugged them into my phone.

" Have you heard the new track I sent you? It's more of a slow song, I made it with Taehyung, " Hoseok asked me with a smile across his mouth.

" I'll hug chuuu~, " I exclaimed and hugged him with a sly smile.

" Awe you've heard it, " he exclaimed happily and wrapped his arms around me.

" Nae, now let go of me, " I told him and scrunched my nose up in fake disgust.

" And we're back to the mean Shimi, " he mumbled and rolled his eyes just to annoy me.

I glared at him as we entered the school building, while passing by annoying freshmen and stupid jocks. The bimbos just stood there as fake as ever as I rolled my eyes at them. Hoseok followed close behind me and came back up at my side when we entered the hall ways of the school.

We walked down a few corridors in silence and found our lockers, which ny chance where right next to eachother. His to the left of mine. And you might wonder who's locker is to the right of mine. My crush's locker;

Park Jimin.

I looked up at Hoseok and saw his smirk as he glanced down the corridor. I exhaled and understood instantly who came walking. Park Jimin.

" Morning Shimi 'n Hoseok, " he said as I turned to look at him.

I waved casually trying desperately to keep my cool, cool successful. I smiled at him and straightened up a bit.

" Morning. "

Hoseok went over and bro-hugged him while smiling widely. 'You lucky ass' I thought to myself as they had a calm and boyish conversation about something I didn't even want to hear.

" You've got biology now right Shimi? " I heard Jimin ask me.

I turned away from my locker and smiled at him sincerely.

" Nae, waeyo? " I questioned.

" Ah, no reason. I was just making sure that we had the same class, " he replied and winked at me.

Aigo, Jiminnie! Don't play with my heart like this!

Just then Eunji, the prettiest girl in our school, walked by. Jimin turned after her and gave her a wide smile as well as a wink.

You're such a player, why do I have to like you, aish.

I sighed and turned back towards my locker and grabbed my books for biology. I then grabbed Hoseok by his wrist and dragged him along with me towards Biology class. I was all of a sudden glad that Hoseok had the exact same schedule as me.

" Pabo, " I hissed lowly and slowed down my pace.

" Who? Not me I hope, " Hoseok said and smiled at me.

" No, me. Because I have to like that hotshot, " I told him and sighed as we reached the biology room just two minutes early.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Chapter two of Hotshot, I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading!

Shimi's still sort of mean. But Chim Chim has appeared in the story, woa!

What do you think?

- heidi lovise