-007-

I sat beside Jimin at the round table in silence. We where waiting, for his friends but also the food that we had ordered only minutes before.

" How many of your friends are coming again? " I asked him as I got tired of the complete silence.

" Most, they're just a few though, " he replied vaguely.

I looked over at him while feeling my heart thump slightly faster on the inside of my chest. I was able to look at him for a couple of seconds before the doorbell rung and someone entered the café.

I looked in the direction of the door only to find my little brother.

" Jungkook. What are you doing here? " I asked him sternly.

His eyes widened as he locked eyes with me. The girl that was walking beside him, holding his hand, looked at me with a nervous smile upon her lips.

" I'm here to meet with Jimin and eat, wae? " He replied while gulping slightly.

He must've been scared that I'd tell mum and dad that he was walking off campus, which in fact wasn't exactly allowed.

" I'm not going to tell on you Kookie, after all I'm off campus myself, " I told him reassuringly.

" Are going to sit down or stand like statues over there. It's making me nervous, " Jimin exclaimed and smiled cutely.

" Ah yeah, " Jungkook replied, embarrassed.

Jungkook and the girl came and sat down beside me. The sat beside Jungkook so that Jungkook sat beside me and again silence enveloped the table.

" So what's your name? " I asked the girl while leaning over the table a little to see her on the other side Jungkook.

" Ah.. Ahn Yooni ibnida, " she replied with a blush creeping up her cheeks.

" How'd did you two meet? " I asked slowly, trying to fill the silence.

" Um.. school. We're in Chemistry together, " Jungkook replied and blushed a little too.

The doorbell rung again and all our heads turned in the direction of the entrance door.

" Ya! Jimin, you still owe me those ten from last week, " the loud voice of our schools several troublemakers, Taehyung, rung from the newly opened door.

" You'll get them later, I swear dude, " Jimin replied and laughed.

Taehyung walked towards the queue to order himself whatever. I looked over at Jungkook and Yooni with my eyes slightly furrowed.

" Aren't you going to order any food? " I asked them.

" Order number 37, your dishes are ready, " an employee shouted out from the counter.

" That's our food, I'll go get it, " Jimin whispered into my ear before getting up to get our food.

I froze as he whispered I to my ear. Goosebumps appeared on my arms as the lingering feeling his hot breath on my ear and neck as he spoke remained.

" We ate at school, " the two of them replied in unison.

They both looked at eachother and giggled as they spoke in unison.

" Cute, " I commented with a smile.

Yet again the doorbell rung telling is that another customer had entered. This time it was a really tall guy along with Hoseok.

Jimin came strolling back towards our table not yet noticing te two by the door as he sat our food down in front of me.

" Ya! Hoe~ " I exclaimed, making Hoseok turn towards us.

I waved at him with a wide grin on my face as he grabbed ahold of the tall guy beside him and started walking towards our table.

••• jů~~
thanks for reading, and for voting and everything. and woa, thanks for all the reads.

sorry for the long wait though!! mianhae