I'm sorry: Chapter 22

Aisha's POV:

"So Tan or Teal?", I said pulling out my two favorite flats.

"I'd say teal , it brings out your dress", Farhana said examining my outfit. Jase invited me for coffee after practice today and I thought why not ditch the grey sweatpants and go for something a bit lively.

"Ok thanks I'll text you when we finish and keep in mind when the pasta is ready!", I shouted from the doorway.

"Yea of course and don't loose yourself in his blue eyes", she teased as I shut the door behind me.

"Whatever", I mumbled as I made my way to my car noticing something in my path.

"What on earth?", I said picking up the gold piece of paper folded into three parts.

"I'm sorry I hurt you
I didn't even try
They way you hate me
Makes me cry
Nothing would change my feelings for you
Not even the smell of a dead mans shoe"

"Classy", I mumbled sarcastically throwing the paper in the trash.

Ok I get what you're thinking, but I've just decided that I need to move on. Maybe we could be friends after all that awkwardness goes away.

As for now I want to take all the love out of my life. It's about time I stop thinking about who completes me and more about what completes this outfit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hachim's POV:

"Really? Dead mans shoe? I thought you were a writer?"

"I am but not Shakespeare poetry", Farhana said rolling her eyes.

"Look Hachim, the only reason I'm helping you is because what you two had was real and she obviously likes you..."

"Thanks Farhana.."

"It's nothing...now what's the plan to get you two back together."

__________________________
Aisha's POV:

"Oh my god your such an idiot", I laughed taking a sip from the ice coffee I ordered.

"Haha yea well what can I say.. I never saw him again", Jase chuckled.

So far this coffee date (which wasn't really a date) was going great. I was having fun but I had to be somewhere else soon.

"Listen Aisha, I know you very well and there's honestly nothing wrong with the way you feel"

"I know it's just I don't know what to trust... I don't want to let him back into my life but at the same time I can't live without him.", I sighed swirling the straw in my coffee.

"Look Aisha if anyone is that desperate. that means they like you too and think about it.... On that day why would Hachim call you over to come if he planned to meet with Lorena that very day?"

He did have a point. If I was stupid enough to cheat on someone I wouldn't make plans to meet with them the same day.

"So you're saying it maybe was an accident?"

"No I'm saying his ex probably planned it. To ruin you two."

"Sounds like Lorena.... Oh no I'm such an idiot.."

"No you're not Aisha"

"Yes Jase I am... I need to apologize right now!"