Confession Time: Chapter 13

Hachim's POV:

I went home that day to chill with my family after our loss against Barcelona. I guess this is what happens if you have too much pride. At the same time, our loss really didn't affect me today.

I don't know why I asked Aisha to "hang out" tomorrow. She's probably really tired of me. I know very well that I didn't ask her to hang out with me. I kind of indirectly asked her out on a date.

What should I do? If I come all fancy, she's going to think it's a date. But if I come in simple clothes, she's going to know it's a hang out.

Ughh, why am I acting like such a girl.

I never to do this, EVER.

I haven't been hung over by a girl in forever. Why did she have to come into my life now, just when my profession was getting big?

I was startled from my thoughts when I saw my sister Sara walk in though the front doors with her luggage behind her.

"Sara!", I exclaimed and gave her a bone crushing hug. I haven't seen her in like 3 months, because of my football and her traveling all over the world as a flight attendant.

"Hachim! I've missed you!", Sara says excitingly.

Just then, my parents come out of their doors and greet Sara the same way I did.

"Well, this calls for an immediate family dinner", my mom says and laughs.

Everyone agrees and we all head to living room to catch up on our family time.

"So bro, you have any girls yet?", my sister teases with a huge grin on her face.

I don't know what to say. I really want to tell them about Aisha, but should I? Oh well I'm gonna go for it.

"Umm, well there is this one girl-", I'm stopped in my tracks when I hear my mom drop a plate that she was washing.

"What did you just say Hachim?", my mom questions way too eagerly.

"Uh... I said that there was one girl", I mumble shyly.

"And who is this girl?", both my sister and mom ask. I can hear my dad chuckling in the background at my sister's and mom's excitement.

"Well, you might know her from TV-", again I'm stopped in my tracks.

"Oh my gosh is she an actress?!", my sister gasps.

"Hachim, my baby, which actress have you met with?", my mom asks confused.

"No she's not an actress. You might have seen her mentioned a couple times in the news and the sports channel", I said not wanting to spill who she is right then and there.

"Mom! Hachim likes a woman football player on the women's football team", My sister assumes.

"What?! really!", my mom says shockingly.

I look at my dad for help and finally he decides to help me.

"Let's just let Hachim finish what he has to say", my dad said.

"Okay well, she's the first new woman medic for the FC Barcelona team. Her name is Aisha Mansoor", I said while being a little nervous for my family's reactions.

"Oh my gosh Hachim really?! Aisha Mansoor! That girl is so gorgeous!", my sister squeals.

"Yes, yes. Perfect. I heard she's American Moroccan", my mom said while clapping her hands. "We are getting you two married", she finishes.

"WHAT!", I choke on my water and start coughing. "We are not even together mom. I just hang out with her sometimes during our practices with FC Barcelona", I said trying to make my mom understand.