Moving Off:Chapter 21

Aisha's POV:

"Okay okay I know what you're thinking but I'm doing fine...."

"Mmhmm sure... Your room smells like overpriced pizza and old soap operas"

"And......"

"And you've been in bed all day!! I'm not gonna just sit here and tell another delivery boy to place the order outside your bedroom DOOR!!!"

"So you wanna slice?"

"NO I WANT YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED!!" , before I could even have time to think, Farhana yanked off the sheets and opened all the blinds.

"There you see, much better I was starting to think you were growing mold."

"Haha very funny", I said sarcastically as I scratched my head slowly and got out of my bed.

It's been about a week without him. Okay two days... but it feels longer. I've just got tired of his calls and texts so I just blocked him. I'm pretty he's at around 500 thousand calls and a million thousand gazillion texts.

I honestly don't care. Do I? No no I don't.... I hate him.

"Gurl get over yourself! This isn't the Aisha I know!! Come on let's go eat out. Get dressed."

"Sorry Farhana not today", before I could get up she reached over and hit me across the face with a pillow.

"Sorry Aisha but It helps... Now get up and be you!"

"Wow.... Yea your right best friend and that hurt."

"Yea I thought so sorry"

"Now come on let's get dressed!", she said yanking my hand pulling me to my closet.

___________________________
Hachim's POV:

It's been like a year since what happened with Aisha. Okay two days, but it's felt longer. The worst part of it all was I was constantly thinking about her.

Every second of the day I thought about her smile, her sense of humor, the way she would glare at me when I held her hand, and just how much her and Farhana's stupid fights would make my day.

I tried everything and now I've just given up. I tried calling Farhana but she said it was up to me to work things out. How can I work things out if she won't even bother looking at my face?!

"It's all because of that idiot Lorena! If she could have just stayed away like.... wait a second-", then the thought hit me what if she was well aware of what she was doing and planned it all out for a long time.

Whatever I didn't have time to think about Lorena or her crooked ways. I had practice and maybe today Aisha would be able to look in my direction. Hopefully.

__________________________
Aisha's POV:

I called in sick to work today. Sick of all the craziness going on. Honestly, I don't care. People love you so much and care about you but your too blinded to see that their the one holding the knife.

"Aisha let's get coffee!", I heard Farhana shout from downstairs.

"Ok ok ", I sighed I walked over to my closet and I saw a note on the floor.